Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need new friends

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:46 PM
  • 7 Replies
My name is Ashley I'm 20 years old with a one year old son named Ian...I live in Hastings, Michigan and I'm looking for somebody close by to hang out with and hopefully be able to trust and talk to...the last bit of friends I had ditched me when I got pregnant or I stopped talking to them cuz they started drugs or tried to sleep with my SO...please respond if I can trust u
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JoaquinsMommie
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Well My Name Is Joaquinna But You Can Call Me Quinna I'm Bout To Turn 18 On Thanksgiving, I Have A Two Year Old Son His Name Is Joaquin........I Don't Live In Michigan I Live In Maryland But Need New Friends As Well....We Can Video Chat Sometimes And Even Email Eachother If You Want

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Hi I am Erin, I am 19 mom of a 4 year old daugher. I live in Maryland but you can always friend me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I'm not in MI, but welcome to the group!

abartley001
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my names Mandy and I live in indiana but am here if you need to talk. I know how it is to lose all friends. I'm 22 with an almost 1 year old. All my friends were still into partying all the time so they stopped talking to me and the guy friends who I was close to turned out we're interested in more bc they stopped talking as well. Hang in there now that you live a new life you will meet people who fit into it.. Atleast that's what I'm telling myself!
GhostlyLoki
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I need friends period. Sadly I live in Maryland so it's a bit too far. Sorry but good luck on the hunt.

lovelyE22
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM
i dont live there but i can be a friend...
lovelyE22
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM
i dont live there but i can be a friend...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)