Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

LOL i can't believe this...

Posted by   + Show Post

My 18month old was breastfeeding till yesterday, i put Alwyn on my tits so he would stop now he wants a bottle again.

He weened himself off it and now that I've stopped breastfeeding him he wants a bottle?Has your little one ever done the same thing,and what did you do?I really think his too old for a bottle

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Replies (21-21):
BevLuc
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting britmichele:

Not sure if my comment will help u, but I breastfed my special needs child til 3weeks before his 3rd birthday. He just woke up and didn't want it.... The day before he nursed 3times! I didn't have any pains from stopping and believe me, it was long overdue. I was going to cut him off at 3 if he didn't do it himself. I think there's something special about nursing a toddler, but I also understand wanting to stop. I felt that way plenty. My son went straight to a straw, I think because I didn't offer anything else :) good luck, I know you'll do what's best for u!

Aww thanks,but he doesnt want my tits anymore.When i got home yesterday and i tried breasfeding him,he said ''no mommy Poe poe"lol so we all good now,i'm just in a lot of pain and he wants his bottle so i'l let him have it till he weans himself off it again,he did once i'm sure he'll do it again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN