Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ANY ONE ELSE ALWAYS THOUGHT NEGATIVE DURING THERE PREGNANCY? FELT LIKE thIS OR THAT GOING TO HAPPEN TO you >

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:09 AM
  • 3 Replies

this is my second pregnancy an i didnt fell like this with my first one>

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SHEMEKIA
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:14 AM

i have fear all the time thinkin that something bad is going to happen

tiny_mamma
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:25 PM
When I was pregnant with my daughter I was so happy never thought negative or anything. At first I was sad I was pregnant. I was only 20 and never wanted kids. I didn't ever feel pregnant till I heard my babies heart beat. Then I went into mommy mode. Got tons of books and learned all I could about pregnancy and babies. Then at 36wweeks pregnant I went to an ultrasound appointment and they told me my daughter was dead. I didn't cry or anything. I didn't believe it. The next day they induced me and I gave birth to my daughter. A couple months after I found out I was pregnant again. I was very unhappy. I thought this baby is going to die to. Through my whole pregnancy I was worried depressed and just didn't feel like I connected to my son as much as I did with my daughter. I wasn't as excited either. At 26 weekes I started to go into labor and was hospitalized for a week. They were trying to stop my contractions. The doctor told me he thought that my son was going to become unattached like my daughter did. All I thought was great I knew this was going to happen. But they stopped the contractions and then at 36 weeks I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy. He is full of joy always smiling and laughing. I couldn't be happier. But I still am always worried. As a mom you always will be. But don't let it take over you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM
I really think you should talk to a therapist. You have asked this same question every way possible. I think at this point you need professional help to deal with your anxiety.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)