Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

pregnant with first baby

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:14 PM
  • 20 Replies
My daughter is due in February I'm so nervous any advice on anything would be wonderful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I'm a mother of 3 so I can certainly give advice:-) Any specific questions?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cuffd
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
i'm due january with my first i jus turned 18 my advice is love yer baby with all yer heart:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2-14-2013
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Like what to except and anything you can think of that might be helpful

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

I'm a mother of 3 so I can certainly give advice:-) Any specific questions?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Infinite1221
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't let your doctor push you around.  Don't get induced unless medically necessary (high risks for you, baby, and a C-section!)  Breast feeding is best for your baby and helps your body shrink back down!!  Take a birthing class.  You have the final say in anything that happens with your delivery!  They cannot force you to do anything you don't want to do!!  

BeachMama05
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM

congrats! 

Nicki1995
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Congratulations! What are you worried about? Im Nicki. Im 17 with a 7 and a half month old daughter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2-14-2013
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM
I just don't know what to except and I have to get her room together and its very overwhelming

Quoting Nicki1995:

Congratulations! What are you worried about? Im Nicki. Im 17 with a 7 and a half month old daughter

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Just take things 1 day at a time. You still have time to get the room together. And try not to worry too much about the birth because you will be in good hands with your doctor/midwife!

Quoting 2-14-2013:

I just don't know what to except and I have to get her room together and its very overwhelming

Quoting Nicki1995:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2-14-2013
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:11 PM
I just feel like its so much to do an there's not a lot of time

Quoting Nicki1995:

Just take things 1 day at a time. You still have time to get the room together. And try not to worry too much about the birth because you will be in good hands with your doctor/midwife!

Quoting 2-14-2013:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:23 PM
If it makes you feel any better, i waited until like a couple of days before i went in the hospital to have my daughter to get her room done! Lol If i would have known i was about to go in the hospital i would have done it sooner. So yeah, you have plenty of time.

Quoting 2-14-2013:

I just feel like its so much to do an there's not a lot of time

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting 2-14-2013:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)