Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

3 Diffrient topics ! 17 & scared help !

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 19 Replies
Hello ladies ,
My name is raeyana knight , I come from a very wealthy popular family in California , and Im pregnant .(pretty sure ) So first I have taken 3 e.p.t 's the first was negative , the second was negative but the next day there was a faint line& the third was negative but now has a pretty bold line . What do u think ? I am 3 Weeks late on my period with headaches frequent nausea & vomit twice , cervical mucus I know its tmi sry & cramping with sore breasts (only sides & nipples ) pregnant or crazy ? & how did everyone tell there parents ? Thanks for the help !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Take another test. A cheap one. Those showed up the best for me. It sounds like you are pregnant to me. I told my mom after i told my husband (when i was 16) and she told my dad. They were all excited. I am now 17 with a 7 and a half month old daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babys_keeper
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Seee !
babys_keeper
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Nikki1995 Yeah Thats what I said but knowing that your family didnt freak out made me feel way relieved & it sounds like your happy now which makes me have faith what do u think about the pic?
whitneymf
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Looks positive. But the readings are wrong after a while. I'm 19 and single and pregnant and I live in calk too. I would take a cheap one with first morning urine just to make sure but all those symptoms besides throwing up I had. Soo I think just to make sure test in the morning. Good luck!
babys_keeper
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Rnchelle93 I will I was waiting until the 25 because then my next period will be late again
babys_keeper
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Witneymf I definitely will retest thank you
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM
It looks like your pregnant!! Most people dont want to tell their parents because they think they would freak out, but i was straightforward and told mine as soon as i found out. I think 1 reason they were so happy is because i trusted them. Yes i am very happy. And you may be scared to tell them, but it may surprise you how they react! Congratulations =)

Quoting babys_keeper:

Nikki1995 Yeah Thats what I said but knowing that your family didnt freak out made me feel way relieved & it sounds like your happy now which makes me have faith what do u think about the pic?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babys_keeper
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Ohh boy lol this whole situation comes as a huuuge shock Me but thank you I am very excited :) & i'm definitely going to tell them now

Quoting Nicki1995:

It looks like your pregnant!! Most people dont want to tell their parents because they think they would freak out, but i was straightforward and told mine as soon as i found out. I think 1 reason they were so happy is because i trusted them. Yes i am very happy. And you may be scared to tell them, but it may surprise you how they react! Congratulations =)

Quoting babys_keeper:

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Good luck! And im here if you need me!

Quoting babys_keeper:

Ohh boy lol this whole situation comes as a huuuge shock Me but thank you I am very excited :) & i'm definitely going to tell them now

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting babys_keeper:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babys_keeper
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Thank you nikki
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)