Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

3 Diffrient topics ! 17 & scared help !

Posted by   + Show Post
Hello ladies ,
My name is raeyana knight , I come from a very wealthy popular family in California , and Im pregnant .(pretty sure ) So first I have taken 3 e.p.t 's the first was negative , the second was negative but the next day there was a faint line& the third was negative but now has a pretty bold line . What do u think ? I am 3 Weeks late on my period with headaches frequent nausea & vomit twice , cervical mucus I know its tmi sry & cramping with sore breasts (only sides & nipples ) pregnant or crazy ? & how did everyone tell there parents ? Thanks for the help !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Replies (11-19):
GhostlyLoki
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Get more tests. I'm pretty sure that EPT says not to read test results after an hour or so. Just take more tests before you tell anyone anything. No need to go through a pregnancy scare. Anyway if it turns out you're not, go see a doctor right away to get your symptoms checked out.

If you are then congrats. I told my mom first, since I have a closer relationship with her, and she helped me tell my very strict father. Everything turned out better than I thought it would. Don't be scared to tell them because you'll have to tell them eventually so it's better to get through it as soon as you know for sure.

babys_keeper
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Good advice , thank you :) I took another one and got a big fat positive !
katiehopson
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

After about 10 minutes, the results on a pregnancy test aren't accurate. If they all come up negative from the get go, I don't think you're pregnant. 

cemcnair
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
You have to look at the results within the time limit. Take another test and post it.
viasacra18
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM
There areoften false negatives but rarely false positives is what a Dr told me.and there are lots of places that will usually give you a free test and ultrasound to double check! Good luck!
babys_keeper
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Took this this morning
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Awww! Yay! I remember seeing that on my wedding day. Makes me want another 1 lol

Quoting babys_keeper:

Took this this morning

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleinsect
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Congrats on your positive mama!! Next step is to go to the drs and to tell your parents. I know from experience it's better to tell them sooner rather than later! We told my parents ASAP and even though they weren't thrilled at first they got really excited to be grandparents. We didn't tell my fiancées dad until I was like 35 weeks pregnant and he was still disappointed and in shock when our son was born so he didn't see his grandson until he was a month old. Now he is so in love with our son but I wish we would have told him sooner so he would have been there for us and our son when he was born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babys_keeper
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for all the congrats & support guys , it really helps I have a doctors appointment today at 1045 to make sure me & my babie are doing fine , after I get the papers from the doctor I am going to go ahead and tell my family . This whole thing has came as a shocker to me but now me & my boyfriend are planning to get married :) everythings working out well
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN