Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

To be honest... I'm really scared.

Feburary is getting closer and closer and I am getting really scared. For a while here I felt like we were so prepared for this baby, but now, I'm not so sure. I remember bringing Aria home from the hospital and not knowing what in the hell we were doing. It took us forever to figure out. And that was only a year ago. And now we're bringing Avery into the world and I feel so unprepared. How am I going to handle a 16 month old and a newborn? I can barely handle Aria. Lately she's been such a little handful. 

Anyone else have kids close in age that want to give me some reassurance? 

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Replies (11-11):
viasacra18
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:01 PM
It will all work out we just had our third a month ago and their all 19 months apart and I was freaking out and then my husband had to leave for a business trip for two weeks and so I was at my limit and then he came him and those two weeks totally made me realize I can do this their only this age for a short time and then they'll be fun being so close answer their already good friends. And another thing that helped is make sure they have special one on one days with each of you to help with no jealousy and if you have family close by willing to help just set up times for you to either drop of both or only one of them while the baby is young and that will also help!! Good luck you'll do great!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN