Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

So I'm 21 weeks and got my ultrasound today. Turns out baby's a boy! YAY! Ninjas, football, and wrestling matches galore. However since the ultrasound I now feel like crap. The baby is kung-fu fighting with my organs and I am feeling like i'm going to vomit every five seconds. I think that I pissed off my son by letting that lady take pictures of him and now he's taking revenge on me. Damn kid's not even born yet and he's already bad.

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Replies (11-15):
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Wow really, it was a joke.

Op: yeah I remember those days lol. Congrats on your little boy!

Quoting PrissyAnne:

Wow. I don't even know where to begin.

Are you keeping this "damn kid"?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GhostlyLoki
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Thanks everyone! I ended up getting stuck in traffic for two hours after that appointment and was sick practically the entire time until I took a nap. Horrible lol.

GhostlyLoki
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Quoting PrissyAnne:

You don't know where to begin? Seriously? You take a very simple joke that was obviously not to be taken seriously and immediately jump to questioning if I'm going to keep my child because of it?

I don't even know where to begin.

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:41 AM
Don't let her get you down. Some people. Sorry you got stuck in traffic doesn't sound fun.

Quoting GhostlyLoki:

Quoting PrissyAnne:

You don't know where to begin? Seriously? You take a very simple joke that was obviously not to be taken seriously and immediately jump to questioning if I'm going to keep my child because of it?

I don't even know where to begin.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilAsMom526
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Hey my son was kicking my ribs and hurting my back when I was pregnant. Damn it sucked but I loved him kicking me. It was exciting when I got kicks. But he never made me want to throw up except in the beginning of my pregnancy ha i hate puking. But sorry he's being bad already you're going to have your hands full ha and good luck:) boys are awesome:) I love having my son absolutely love it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)