Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

im nee

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM
  • 12 Replies
Hi I'm a young mom, I'm 23 and have three children under three and I'm a stay at hone mom and a lot of my friends just don't understand what that's like because their all in school or partying all the time so I'm just trying to find other moms who understand!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Welcome to the group sweetie! I am a stay at home mom as well. When you become a mom everything certainly does chang.
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey there! I am Nicki and i have an almost 8 month old daughter. I am 17 and i am married. I am also a stay at home mom, and all of the friends (except 1) that i had were more interested in partying also. 1 person that i knew had a baby and actually takes her baby to parties with her. Yeah, she needs to grow up and be a mom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viasacra18
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Lol yes it does I wouldn't change it for anything but its nice to have other people going through what your going through and my husband is awesand supportive but he's not home all day like me so he doesn't always get it :)
viasacra18
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea it's hard and OMG taking her baby with not cool lol

Quoting Nicki1995:

Hey there! I am Nicki and i have an almost 8 month old daughter. I am 17 and i am married. I am also a stay at home mom, and all of the friends (except 1) that i had were more interested in partying also. 1 person that i knew had a baby and actually takes her baby to parties with her. Yeah, she needs to grow up and be a mom

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM
I'm Stephanie. I'm 22(23 December 22nd.) I have 3 little boys; 5, almost 4, and 14.5 months. I also am a SAHM. I have no friends I hang out with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viasacra18
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Wow three boys you have your hands full I have one boy he is three and two girl 20 months and 1 1/5 months and my son is so full of life and energy I couldn't imagine having three lol and its hard being the only person with kids and I try to meet new people in my boat but I never develop a good connection to keep it going lol

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

I'm Stephanie. I'm 22(23 December 22nd.) I have 3 little boys; 5, almost 4, and 14.5 months. I also am a SAHM. I have no friends I hang out with.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:48 AM
They definitely keep me on my toes lol! I hope someday I'll get a girl but I'd have to convince my boyfriend to try for one and 4 kids is a tough sell lol;-)

Quoting viasacra18:

Wow three boys you have your hands full I have one boy he is three and two girl 20 months and 1 1/5 months and my son is so full of life and energy I couldn't imagine having three lol and its hard being the only person with kids and I try to meet new people in my boat but I never develop a good connection to keep it going lol

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viasacra18
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Yea my husband and I are done lol no more I couldn't even begin to think about having another lol

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

They definitely keep me on my toes lol! I hope someday I'll get a girl but I'd have to convince my boyfriend to try for one and 4 kids is a tough sell lol;-)

Quoting viasacra18:

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

luvmybug
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:55 AM

i totally understand. i was a mom at 17, and all my friends would go out and party...still do. they just don;t understand that when you have kids you can't go out like that all the time, so most of them ditched me. :( sad, but true. only one stuck around. 

viasacra18
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Yea that sucks

Quoting luvmybug:

i totally understand. i was a mom at 17, and all my friends would go out and party...still do. they just don;t understand that when you have kids you can't go out like that all the time, so most of them ditched me. :( sad, but true. only one stuck around. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN