Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
I am having baby fever tonight. It's not an option right now but ky is growing up, i wish I could give her a sibling. Oh well I just got to love my baby even though she's not a baby. Anyone else having baby fever?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I do. We are (hopefully) going to try for another baby next summer. Not only do I miss having a little baby, but I really miss being pregnant too...I loved it!

bear.katten
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:22 PM
He is so high needs and has acid reflux so I'd actually like to get the newborn phase out of the way with both of my kids (especially if my next is just like him!) and then enjoy them while they grow up. If we want another we'll wait 5 years or more after the next baby. I want my first 2 close together and think I only want 2. Haha I also hated being pregnant, had morning sickness the whole pregnancy with my son so I'd also like to get pregnancy over with.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Aww, wow I can't do it that close.

Quoting bear.katten:

Yes and my son is only 3 months. I'd have another but I havent had a period yet :-\

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Oh yeah that would be nice.

Quoting bear.katten:

He is so high needs and has acid reflux so I'd actually like to get the newborn phase out of the way with both of my kids (especially if my next is just like him!) and then enjoy them while they grow up. If we want another we'll wait 5 years or more after the next baby. I want my first 2 close together and think I only want 2. Haha I also hated being pregnant, had morning sickness the whole pregnancy with my son so I'd also like to get pregnancy over with.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Aww, wow I can't do it that close.

Quoting bear.katten:

Yes and my son is only 3 months. I'd have another but I havent had a period yet :-\

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TS9509
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:23 PM
I've had it for the past year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Good luck!

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

Yes, I do. We are (hopefully) going to try for another baby next summer. Not only do I miss having a little baby, but I really miss being pregnant too...I loved it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennyanne322
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:26 PM
DS is almost 5.5. I am dying to have a little one, but know its a bad idea right now. I am only with my boyfriend 3.5 months. I want to be married before bringing anymore babies into this world
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Yeah I am single and I want to find a dad who will stay with me. My daughter will be 5.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

DS is almost 5.5. I am dying to have a little one, but know its a bad idea right now. I am only with my boyfriend 3.5 months. I want to be married before bringing anymore babies into this world

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:29 PM
My husband seems to be having it right now. He keeps talking about babies and wanting a new squishy baby. *smh*
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Is that a no for you? Lol.

Quoting mommaGof3:

My husband seems to be having it right now. He keeps talking about babies and wanting a new squishy baby. *smh*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Nope.  I'm pregnant already. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN