Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
I am having baby fever tonight. It's not an option right now but ky is growing up, i wish I could give her a sibling. Oh well I just got to love my baby even though she's not a baby. Anyone else having baby fever?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Replies (41-50):
SamiiSecurity
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:29 PM
I am! And my DS is almost 5 months old. I know that we couldn't afford another baby right now, but I miss being pregnant and having a newborn. Lol. Even though I love my DS with all my heart!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Oh yeah my best friend is having # 4 and all I want to do is have another one since in 3 weeks she'll have a newborn.

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

I am definitely having baby fever. I think it is actually getting worst the more I see a pregnant woman or someone on tv holding a baby lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChinaDollTee
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Yesssss!!! I feel like my closes friends are having babies and I may sound crazy but I am craving to smell a new born. That innocent smell of new life!!! *Baby Feverrrr* lol :(

Quoting erinmomofone:

Oh yeah my best friend is having # 4 and all I want to do is have another one since in 3 weeks she'll have a newborn.

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

I am definitely having baby fever. I think it is actually getting worst the more I see a pregnant woman or someone on tv holding a baby lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Yeah me too, I want to be the one Being a mom to a newborn.

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Yesssss!!! I feel like my closes friends are having babies and I may sound crazy but I am craving to smell a new born. That innocent smell of new life!!! *Baby Feverrrr* lol :(

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3jam
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Holy crap, no f'n way!! lol

ChinaDollTee
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Trust me love...I soooo know the feeling! The whole pregnancy and new born warms my heart! :'(

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Yeah oh well being single doesn't help.

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Trust me love...I soooo know the feeling! The whole pregnancy and new born warms my heart! :'(

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandybimama
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:05 PM

My daughter is 10.5 months and Im TTC baby #2 because Im having really bad baby fever. Currently on CD 2 of my second cycle ttc. 

Laci71312
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:39 PM
My baby is gettin sick I think. She is 4 months and has a scratchy voice. And idk what it's from so I don't really know what to do /:
ChinaDollTee
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this
You are definitely right about that one.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Yeah oh well being single doesn't help.

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)