Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am having baby fever tonight. It's not an option right now but ky is growing up, i wish I could give her a sibling. Oh well I just got to love my baby even though she's not a baby. Anyone else having baby fever?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Replies (61-69):
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Yeah he is!!!

Quoting LilAsMom526:

I want a girl:) Ive always wanted a girl. I have a boy i love him so much:) he's two and 1/2. I love this age. Sometimes he tells me to sit down so he can run around throwing his ball hehe he's super adorable.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM
I'm a single mom of two and pretty much a single mom while I was pregnant. It is rough. :/ I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Oh yeah I had ky at 14, I wanted a kid around 16 and I was like nope lol, now I want one and I am single. Oh well.

Quoting heather4511:

After my first I had baby fever real bad. But I was 16 and I knew better. I now have my two kids and the 5 year age gap really isnt so bad.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:54 PM
I love being a single mom for the most part, just wish my daughter had her dad.

Quoting heather4511:

I'm a single mom of two and pretty much a single mom while I was pregnant. It is rough. :/ I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Oh yeah I had ky at 14, I wanted a kid around 16 and I was like nope lol, now I want one and I am single. Oh well.

Quoting heather4511:

After my first I had baby fever real bad. But I was 16 and I knew better. I now have my two kids and the 5 year age gap really isnt so bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChinaDollTee
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Thank you! :)

Quoting erinmomofone:

Awe good luck!!!

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Lol awww that sucks!!! Me and my partner will start trying in Dec. if everything works out right.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Yep just going to wait it out lol.

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

You are definitely right about that one.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Yeah oh well being single doesn't help.

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Trust me love...I soooo know the feeling! The whole pregnancy and new born warms my heart! :'(

Quoting erinmomofone:

Yeah me too, I want to be the one Being a mom to a newborn.

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

Yesssss!!! I feel like my closes friends are having babies and I may sound crazy but I am craving to smell a new born. That innocent smell of new life!!! *Baby Feverrrr* lol :(

Quoting erinmomofone:

Oh yeah my best friend is having # 4 and all I want to do is have another one since in 3 weeks she'll have a newborn.

Quoting ChinaDollTee:

I am definitely having baby fever. I think it is actually getting worst the more I see a pregnant woman or someone on tv holding a baby lol

MommaPeyton622
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Haha I was when I got pregnant with Aria. But now that I'm pregnant again. Im like nooo way!
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:07 PM
You'll be fine!

Quoting MommaPeyton622:

Haha I was when I got pregnant with Aria. But now that I'm pregnant again. Im like nooo way!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrzPalmer
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:43 PM

girl you have no idea how back im getting baby fever lol. I want another baby so bad that I ended up watching birthing videos on youtube last night and was crying everytime the mother ended up pushing the baby completely out. LOL I kept thinking about me giving birth to my lil one who is now 2 :-( as of November 18th :-( so my husband and I decided that were going to try again cause I want more then any thing for my son to have a brother/sister! I always wanted 2 kids! Heck maybe 3 but no more lol 

khrystina_marie
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:05 AM
I've gotten baby fever the past 2 years after my DDs bdays lol! She turned 2 August 5! I thinks it's bc I see her walking, talking and learning more and more everyday! I miss the tiny baby stage! :/ But my DH and I have discussed starting next year after he finishes school! I'm not too sure how well that's going to go now tho! We ended up with custody of my niece thru CPS a few days ago. If my sis doesn't straighten her life up by feb 20 then we are adopting my niece! We haven't sat down and talked about it since the other day when CPS placed her with us!
heather4511
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:31 AM
Two kids is a great number

Quoting MrzPalmer:

girl you have no idea how back im getting baby fever lol. I want another baby so bad that I ended up watching birthing videos on youtube last night and was crying everytime the mother ended up pushing the baby completely out. LOL I kept thinking about me giving birth to my lil one who is now 2 :-( as of November 18th :-( so my husband and I decided that were going to try again cause I want more then any thing for my son to have a brother/sister! I always wanted 2 kids! Heck maybe 3 but no more lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)