Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holiday issues

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
So for Thanksgiving Christmas.etc I have always.spent.it with my dads side of the family and this year I was going to go with my babies daddy me and my daughter until I fund out my sister is going with my ex who I dated for over a year first so called love. Whatever well they are having.a baby and I would like to get go but its way more than.awkward for my hubby.and me but I really want.to be able to.go visit my dad.without bring uncomfortable every time I go there I mean he is my dad it is the house I was raised in she Pretty much took every thing from.Mr how do I go about making things not so awkward by the way.she is my step sister so.she has only been around for 3 years now sorry for all the periods to m
y phone does that
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Don't worry about them going. It may be awkward but remember your going to see your dad. It might regretit if you don't go.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:44 AM

just go there and be as amiable as possible. that's what i'm doing. SO and my oldest sister abslutely HATE eachother, but we will see her for the holiday. i'm actually afraid they will start drama, but they both promised to be on their best behavior. let's see if THAT happens. lol.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Now that you both have babies, maybe it's time to put things aside and settle your differences.

Have a great day!

LilAsMom526
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:44 PM
I'm sorry hun. That is crap but you've found someone even better:) don't let that go. And remember you can ignore you sister if you want but your dad is the reason you're going. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KeheleyLayna
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:48 PM

let the drama go for the hollidays.. and just go to see your dad.. i mean, what's the worst that could happen? drama starts and you leave...

cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I agree. Go see your Dad. Put them out of your thoughts. You have moved on to better things. First loves are always hard to get over, but you need to remember how good things are now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)