Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

i dont wanna be a single mom

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:08 PM
  • 12 Replies
Okay so on Wednesday morning Austin and I got into a fight. He hasn't come home since and is barely talking to me. I try to call him and all he says is Peyton, I'm done. He's never acted like this before. I don't know what to do. I love him and I don't want to be done. I don't want Aria to grow up from a broken family and.I don't want Avery to come into the world without a daddy. :/ Its been the worst day and I just don't know what to do! :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Breathe you are ok! You'll be fine Peyton! Maybe Austin needed a break maybe he feels overwhelmed. I know it's hard. Just do what you can today. Text or write a letter to him and tell him how you feel. I am here for you Peyton!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaPeyton622
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:21 PM
I have been texting him. He said he's really done. And his stupid mother said that either I need to go back to work to pay the bills or move out of our condo. :/ I don't know how he could possibly be overwhelmed. He's the one that goes to work all day. The house is spotless everyday when he gets home. He gets to shower, eat, and play with Aria until we both bathe her and put her to bed. He doesn't get to be here when she screams all day long. How is he overwhelmed?

Quoting erinmomofone:

Breathe you are ok! You'll be fine Peyton! Maybe Austin needed a break maybe he feels overwhelmed. I know it's hard. Just do what you can today. Text or write a letter to him and tell him how you feel. I am here for you Peyton!

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Peyton I am just saying, maybe he's worried about adding a baby. I don't know, what goes through men's heads.

Quoting MommaPeyton622:

I have been texting him. He said he's really done. And his stupid mother said that either I need to go back to work to pay the bills or move out of our condo. :/ I don't know how he could possibly be overwhelmed. He's the one that goes to work all day. The house is spotless everyday when he gets home. He gets to shower, eat, and play with Aria until we both bathe her and put her to bed. He doesn't get to be here when she screams all day long. How is he overwhelmed?

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. Maybe leave him alone for a while. Let him cool off. Don't push him or crowd him. Give him a little time and then sit down and talk to him about what is going on like adults. No fighting or blaming each other.
MrzPalmer
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:37 PM

First off sweetie if your preggos you DONT need to stress like this! Just give him his space and let him figure things out, in the mean time you just do you and your kids and if you can afford it go get a back massage or a foot massage. Sounds like you need it! Maybe hes just stressing out just like you. I really dont know what to say but to be honest he does need to talk to you and you'll need to get everything out in the open about the feelings and stuff. I hope everything works cause I hate when i see a broken family :-( 

mz23
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Are you married to him. awe I'm sorry. Yea it sucks to be a single parent at times but better than being with a jerk and loser. I'm talking about my ex. just give him a little time sometimes things get over whelming and he doesn't think he can deal? But nevertheless id tell him to leave. You have the two babies!
lukesmommy1114
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Just breathe sweety! When dh and I fight he leaves the situation for a few days just to cool down he always comes back. No stressing plz for lil Avery
MommaPeyton622
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Not married to him. We're engaged. Or were?

Quoting mz23:

Are you married to him. awe I'm sorry. Yea it sucks to be a single parent at times but better than being with a jerk and loser. I'm talking about my ex. just give him a little time sometimes things get over whelming and he doesn't think he can deal? But nevertheless id tell him to leave. You have the two babies!

Jacylove
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:40 AM
He just needs time to breathe I'm sure he will come to senses he can't b with out his girls
KAP4198
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Give him a little space hun. Let me cool off! Don't text him for a day or 2 (yes it'll be hard) But if you live together he will have to come back whether it's for clothes or to stay. Talk to him then tell him exactly how you feel!! Good luck sweetie try not to stress too much baby Avery doesn't need that or Aria!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN