Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

How did it feel to become a Teen mother

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:47 PM
  • 26 Replies

I really would love to know how it felt when you first found out how it to become a teen mom and how did you amke it through.

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaraLovesEli29
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:50 PM
4 moms liked this
It was hard. I was 17. I was scared, overwhelmed, excited, all of it. After I gave birth to my son, I worked, broke up with his father because he never helped. It's not an experience that I wanted so early, but I did what any good parent would do and I just did it. Now, I am 19, married, and expecting a daughter. I wouldn't change the outcome for anything. My son is my whole life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mulani01
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Awww<3 ... How did you tell your parents?

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I was 14 when I had my daughter, I was so scared, upset, didn't know what to do. Luckily I had my mom who was disappointed but loves me and my daughter. I finished high school, worked when I turned 16. I am now 19, a single mom now of 4 months with out help at all, lost my job so I keep looking. I am just making it through, it's not easy at all but love my daugher. I won't change my daughter yes waiting would have been great but I wouldn't have had my princess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mulani01
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:01 PM

How Did It Feel To Have A Baby Inside Of Your Belly?

Paparazzi.Mama
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I found out I was pregnant when I was 18, so not as young as some, but we were beyond excited. Things had gotten rough here and there, money wise especially, but we tried. I'm 23 now and we've been broken up 2 1/2 years, and have an almost 3 year old daughter as well.
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Umm I was great after I got use to the thought of being such a young mom.

Quoting Mulani01:

How Did It Feel To Have A Baby Inside Of Your Belly?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mulani01
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Is he still around for your daughter .&& how did you feel when you two had broken up?

Mulani01
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I was asking like the feeling of another living human inside of you..What did that feel like?

Paparazzi.Mama
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:07 PM
He takes the kids every weekend, pays child support (not always thrilled about that part), and the kids are actually at his house right now. We had been together for 4 years but I got tired of the lack of help I was getting. He was working and I stayed home, but it was like pulling teeth trying to get him to help or spend time with the kids when he wasn't at work. Eventually that frustration built up and I just called it quits. At first I was disappointed because I didn't want to be a single mom and a statistic, but I'm glad I left because it wasn't a good situation for any of us.

Quoting Mulani01:

Is he still around for your daughter .&& how did you feel when you two had broken up?

Mulani01
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Ah Ok ..At Least Youre Making It By With Less Problems and Even if you do have more problems you still are strong enough to make it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN