Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well i guess we're bad parents

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:05 AM
  • 28 Replies

me and df that is, i just posted thanksgiving pictures on mine and df's facebook and his friend started commenting telling us we should cut our ds's hair, df says "since Liz is the one going to be cutting and trimming vincents hair its up to her, and she wants to let him decide when to cut his hair all off" his friend then says this (im ad libbing because this dude did not know how to type a proper sentence but df told me this is what he was saying) "what? right now is when you are supposed to be influencing him,he's supposed to learn from you guys,he's not going to know your his father if you dont do this, yeah its a small thing but still" i didnt know what to say back to him so i just left it alone but seriously? me and df are bad parents because we dont cut the back of his hair? i trim his bangs out of his eyes but i dont want to cut the back of his hair yet

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
little.worthen
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:07 AM
3 moms liked this
Not bad parents. But your kid looks like Joe Dirt
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
egbkeb
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:11 AM
No way. He's a cutie :)

Quoting little.worthen:

Not bad parents. But your kid looks like Joe Dirt
whitneymf
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:14 AM
I think he has very nice beautiful color hair. Maybe when it gets a tiny bit longer lol knowing me I would cry the whole time I cut his hair!!! I'm going to hate my sons first hair cut!
unspecified42
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

To each his own, but it does look a little mullet-y to me.

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Quoting whitneymf:

I think he has very nice beautiful color hair. Maybe when it gets a tiny bit longer lol knowing me I would cry the whole time I cut his hair!!! I'm going to hate my sons first hair cut!

i just want him to decide for himself if he wants his hair cut or not, i mean like i said i trim up his bangs when they get long but i dont wanna cut the back yet >.<

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Quoting unspecified42:

To each his own, but it does look a little mullet-y to me.

its more of a bob since his bangs go right across the top of his eyes lol but in the pic the wind was blowing

aidyns_mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:26 AM
DS didn't have much hair until recently. He is 4 1/2 now. He kept saying I don't want to cut it I want it long like mommy. Cute right?

I thought so. Until my step dad looked at me & said he is FOUR he has plenty us say in many things for the rest of his life. YOU are responsible for these decisions. ( he has 4 boys btw) & he is so RIGHT!

DS loved his trimmed & said he was handsome:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samantha32212
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Pffft,Yeaaah your totally a bad mom cus you won't cut his hair yet?! OMG people these days,all they have to do is talk talk talk. Thats completly up to YOU he's YOUR son. That has nothing to do with bad parenting. Goodness!!

whitneymf
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:27 AM
I see where you are coming from but you also Dont want people making mean comments! I Dont want to cut my boys hair but I'm going to have to because I Dont want people telling me he looks like a girl or something but I know I'm going to cry during his first hair cut.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting whitneymf:

i just want him to decide for himself if he wants his hair cut or not, i mean like i said i trim up his bangs when they get long but i dont wanna cut the back yet >.<

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Quoting whitneymf:

I see where you are coming from but you also Dont want people making mean comments! I Dont want to cut my boys hair but I'm going to have to because I Dont want people telling me he looks like a girl or something but I know I'm going to cry during his first hair cut.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting whitneymf:

i really dont mind the comments, just this one saying ds wont know df is his dad because we dont want to cut the back of his hair kinda rubbed me the wrong way O.o you know?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)