Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Last few days have been terrible!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:48 PM
  • 15 Replies
I have been so sick since Thursday. I went to ER early sunday morning because i felt terrible. They took blood and other samples, ran the test and everything came back normal. Well the told me I am sick because of stress. My issue is how can I not be stressed? I feel that that's all I am. I haven't been able to really sleep or eat for days. I keep getting sick everytime I eat. Vent over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Have you tried mediating? It really truly helps reduce stress significantly! It doesn't change the situation but it does help you face the stress better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:59 PM
No I haven't.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Have you tried mediating? It really truly helps reduce stress significantly! It doesn't change the situation but it does help you face the stress better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:01 PM
You may wanna give it a shot. It really does help a lot. There are meditations for the sole purpose of stress relief but honestly any meditation is a good stress reducer. Just a suggestion :-)

Quoting erinmomofone:

No I haven't.

Quoting mommaGof3:

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Thanks for the suggestion!

Quoting mommaGof3:

You may wanna give it a shot. It really does help a lot. There are meditations for the sole purpose of stress relief but honestly any meditation is a good stress reducer. Just a suggestion :-)

Quoting erinmomofone:

No I haven't.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:06 PM
You're welcome. I hope things get better and you start feeling well again

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting mommaGof3:

Quoting erinmomofone:

No I haven't.

Quoting mommaGof3:

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you.

Quoting mommaGof3:

You're welcome. I hope things get better and you start feeling well again

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting mommaGof3:

Quoting erinmomofone:

No I haven't.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMDesigns94
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I Kinda had the same problem. Im not very stressed but I just started feeling bad and just wasent hungry. I told my Dr. about it and she ran a blood glucose test and found out in slightly anemic. She gave me some medicine for nausea and Iron pills. I changed my diet to one with more protien and eating an orange and a handful of mixed nuts a day and I feel great now! Might wana try it or ask your Dr. about it!

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
MI do have an appointment thursday with my dr.

Quoting AMDesigns94:

I Kinda had the same problem. Im not very stressed but I just started feeling bad and just wasent hungry. I told my Dr. about it and she ran a blood glucose test and found out in slightly anemic. She gave me some medicine for nausea and Iron pills. I changed my diet to one with more protien and eating an orange and a handful of mixed nuts a day and I feel great now! Might wana try it or ask your Dr. about it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM
I agree that meditation or yoga could benefit both you and Ky :)
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Yeah, I feeling sick.

Quoting cemcnair:

I agree that meditation or yoga could benefit both you and Ky :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN