Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

22 days late! (Vent) Update in replies!

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:21 AM
  • 22 Replies

All the tests I have taken have been negative other then the one you ladies saw. Am worried something is wrong. Can't get it figured out either. Dunno if I am pregnant or not. I can't get it out of my head that I am not, don't know why. Been having bad cramping lately also, they are similar to my normal cramps but nothing starts. Am not looking for you guys to answer as to what it could be just needed to get this out.

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LexRi0709
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:22 AM
It could be stress. Or you could be pregnant. Go to the dr for a blood test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Time for the doctor :(
Some women just never test positive with urine. A good friend of mine never did get a positive pee test with her first, but had no issues with her second!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:46 AM

That is what I am worried about. I have no insurance and don't think PP offers the kind of services I would need.

vrbtnseele
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:47 AM
What kind of services? They should beable to test you at least.

Quoting Vipergirl22:

That is what I am worried about. I have no insurance and don't think PP offers the kind of services I would need.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Quoting vrbtnseele:

Quoting Vipergirl22:

I am talking about a blood test not a normal pregnancy test which is what they do.

vrbtnseele
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Still worth a try I'd say.

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting vrbtnseele:

Quoting Vipergirl22:

I am talking about a blood test not a normal pregnancy test which is what they do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:03 AM
It may be stress or diet cause that can cause your period to be funky but I would definitely go see a doctor.

I know pp around here only does urine test, but its still worth a shot to go in and tell them what is going on. Maybe they can refer you to someone who can do a blood test or something. Do you have a womens health department in your state?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Go to the doctor and get a blood test. If that comes back negative then you definitely aren't pregnant.

aidyns_mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:19 AM
I'm confused. All the tests were negative or 1 was positive?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I've been 52 days late and not pregnant. It could be so many things stress, hormonal shift, weird cycle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)