Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so nervous

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:23 PM
  • 1 Replies

So I am prego. I didn't think it was possible at first until now, nor did i think that I would be so soon. It's painful because baby fetus (what I have named it so far until I know that I won't have a miscarriage and until I know the gender) doesn't like my womb. my sides are always hurting my back hurts and am a teen so you know I have to walk alot of places. I live in a group home and almost out and my mom and sister are okay with it. I'm just scared that I might fuck it up and am already attached so having a miscarriage would be a very bad day. My boyfriend(dad) is sick with the flu and thinks I should have an abortion but its against my moral standings so I really don't want to. and last night I found out that my mom thinks I shouldn't have it and somewhat hopes I have a miscarriage. am so confused on what to do but I know I will keep baby fetus because I feel like the baby already knows that am her mommy. <3 and loves me every much even though she is so tiny. (all call babay fetus a her because I want a girl hehe)

I just need advice on what to do.

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Pregnancy isn't always pleasant. You will have aches and pains and that's totally normal. You have a long road ahead and MANY more discomforts to experience. Just take care of yourself so that baby has the best start. Good for you for standing for what you believe in. At this point educate yourself on your pregnancy, birth, and the care of your child. This is a lifelong commitment so make sure you're ready for the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)