Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is amazing :] (story & input)

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:51 AM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

Feel free to share stories about YOUR so/dh!!

My husband works 2 jobs so that I can be a sahm with our new dd. Last night he got home after working 14 hours, and our dd wanted NOTHING to do with me as soon as she saw him. There was only 2 hours before bedtime, and she only came to me once to eat, and then wanted right back with him!! When we all went to bed, she kept turning away from me, and would just STARE at my dh!! And whenever he'd look at her, she'd smile and start talking to him. :] Sadly, though, he needed to go to bed, so I had to finally take her out of the room and try calming her down to go to sleep.
It is just amazing the bond she already has with him at 2 months old. :] She knows who he is, and you can just see the love on her face whenever he's around. :]

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
erinmomofone
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Awww so cute. My daughter was like that for awhile but she is a Mommy's girl. Well the last 5 months more because it's just the two of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohbamitsans
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Awh how cute :)) my daughter is only a week and two days old but every single baby will stare at SO. He's literally like a baby magnet it's a little creepy when were in public and some baby or little kid just stares at him! Lol I'm sure our daughter will be a daddy's girl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Cute!

My kids are the same way with my husband. As soon as he is home mommy is chopped liver and daddy is the man! Which he is, he just got home and is finishing up a book report project with our oldest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
viasacra18
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Aww so cute my husband is amazing too is works so hard so i can be a stahm ! But he loves coming home to the kids for a while he was working long days too sometimes 16 hrs so he wouldnt see the kids for those days but now hes blessed with a new position where he gets to be home more and the kids love him especially my middle she just loves her daddy cant get enough of him!! 

Nat_Th3_Cat
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Too cute! My SO is a total softy (reminds me of a teddy bear) and gets so cutesy when I'm around him because he's super excited that we're expecting a baby boy in February. 

hugs

jaycee12
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM

TO CUTE.

My son does the same thing he hates to see his daddy go to work and by the time he come home he already a sleep it brakes my heart to see him cry 

SweetMama823
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Sweet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM

=]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)