Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I really dont like it.

Posted by   + Show Post
I really don't like it when people besides my hubby and I hold the baby.
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Replies (11-16):
luvmybug
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM

i didn't like it whenever someone that wasn't me held my baby. i was an overprotective mother. lol.

greenhazel96
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Quoting luvmybug:

i didn't like it whenever someone that wasn't me held my baby. i was an overprotective mother. lol.

Yea im the same way. I only like it when my husband holds her.
luvmybug
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:27 AM

i didn't even want her father holding her i was that bad. haha.

Quoting greenhazel96:

Quoting luvmybug:

Yea im the same way. I only like it when my husband holds her.

AubreeG16
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I still don't like it. When the twins were babies, people would be like, "AWEE! Your little siblings are so cute!!!!" I'm like "excuse me. They are my kids for one, and for two, don't touch."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bertha21
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:06 AM
I didn't care lol I had ppd, I just wanted to crawl up and die. I felt better when others held my baby, because I hated myself for not being happy, and didn't feel like I deserved to hold such an amazing little life. So I basically shoved my baby in other peoples hands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlanahsMommy623
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM

with my daughter, who was my first baby, i was really protective of who held her and took care of her. mine was mostly because id watch them with other children and realize they dont have any concept of age so they would be too rough and stuff with some of the younger kids andit would freak me out. like my dad even made me nervouse when he would hold her sometimes. my ex MIL is the worst cus shes such a selfish person she tried to feed my 1 year old daughter tofu at some high end resturant one day when she was visiting because she couldnt be bothered to order something else and this was after we argued about her getting her home in time to have a nap in whcih my MIL informed me that "she doesnt need it and im not going to end our fun just so you can make her sleep" i almost didnt let her take my daughter but after that day i refused to allow her to be alone with my child at any point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)