Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I know about my surprise baby shower :/

Posted by   + Show Post

I was sitting inbetween my mom and a friend at church and they were texting each other before service started and i saw on my friends phone something about getting together on Dec 9th and moms phone said she will walk in and SURPRISE!! I am really upset they were texting while i was right there knowing i could see what they were talking about and now i dont know if i should say i know or go with the flow.. my mom asked me earlier if i wanted to meet with our bible study this weekend and i know its my surprise baby shower.. i dont know what to do and im really frustrated because i would have liked to have actually been surprised!!

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Replies (11-17):
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Have you forgotten that hormones go crazy during pregnancy? Yes, some people dont get a baby shower, and she never said that she wasnt greatful to be getting 1. She is frustrated because she saw the messages telling about the baby shower. That isnt immature. She probably wishes that she hadnt saw the messages so that she could actually be surprised

Quoting aniters:

youre sounding very immature... be grateful they're even throwing you a baby shower.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aniters
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM
I understand that your hormones go crazy but she should just enjoy the baby shower. I found out when my shower was going to be and I wasn't frustrated about it not being a surprise anymore. I know my friends and family worked hard to put it together so I just acted surprised.

Quoting Nicki1995:

Have you forgotten that hormones go crazy during pregnancy? Yes, some people dont get a baby shower, and she never said that she wasnt greatful to be getting 1. She is frustrated because she saw the messages telling about the baby shower. That isnt immature. She probably wishes that she hadnt saw the messages so that she could actually be surprised

Quoting aniters:

youre sounding very immature... be grateful they're even throwing you a baby shower.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I'm sure they didn't mean for you to find out. Just go with the flow and have a good time!
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Yeah, thats what i did. I did get upset over some pretty dumb things though lol!

Quoting aniters:

I understand that your hormones go crazy but she should just enjoy the baby shower. I found out when my shower was going to be and I wasn't frustrated about it not being a surprise anymore. I know my friends and family worked hard to put it together so I just acted surprised.

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting aniters:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aniters
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:36 AM
me too lol I cried for taco bell once -.-

Quoting Nicki1995:

Yeah, thats what i did. I did get upset over some pretty dumb things though lol!

Quoting aniters:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting aniters:

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Lol! I did that for mint m&ms!

Quoting aniters:

me too lol I cried for taco bell once -.-

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting aniters:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting aniters:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nat_Th3_Cat
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Don't listen to the people that say you're ungrateful or immature. They should've kept it more on the DL if they were serious about it being a surprise. Just tell your mom you know and thank her for setting it up for you 

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)