Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I miss him..

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:16 AM
  • 21 Replies

I been having a hard time so far today. Rylan been calling everyone daddy lately. I put up a picture of me and her daddy from when I was pregnet up on the wall and she pointed and said daddy? It made me cry so hard. Rylan's daddy died a month before Rylan was born. I was deastated. Sorry by Buckcherry was played at his funeral. So all I been doing since I put Rylan to bed is crying and listening to Buckcherry.

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_jessika
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:44 AM
I'm so sorry can I ask what happened ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Hugs!! It's okay to still be grieving.
aniters
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I'm so sorry *hugs*
just stay strong for your little one.
Nat_Th3_Cat
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I'm so sorry momma :-(
I don't know what it must feel like to lose not only the baby's father but your significant other, but I know it must be the worst feeling any woman can ever feel. I hope you cheer up soon and know that her daddy is looking down on the both of you, and he's probably hoping you'd be happy because I bet no angel in Heaven wants to see their loved ones cry and be upset.  

rylansmommy19
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:21 PM
When I got pregnant with Rylan he didn't want to grow up. He was always partying and everything. I used to be pretty wild myself. But I grew up a lot. Well he had really bad depression as well. So everything got him upset. I tried helping him with it but he wouldn't let me. Well when I was 8 month's he got really really high. Which was never good cause his thoughts took over. He called me and was all like come do coke & heroin Rylan will be fine come on, please. I told him no and to go ro bed. He kept begging. I hated listening to him drunk & high. He was so stupid. I got sick of it and I told him call me back when you're sober. He said mel don't do this. Come hold me. I love you. I told him good bys Jacob, call me when your sober. He said mel I love you. And I hung up. I held my tummy and told Rylan don't worry your daddy is stupid some times. I called his mom and she took him ro his dads but he snuck out got more drugs & died of a overdose the next morning ..

Quoting mommy_jessika:

rylansmommy19
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM
It's the worse feeling a girl can ever have.

Quoting Nat_Th3_Cat:

I'm so sorry momma :-(
I don't know what it must feel like to lose not only the baby's father but your significant other, but I know it must be the worst feeling any woman can ever feel. I hope you cheer up soon and know that her daddy is looking down on the both of you, and he's probably hoping you'd be happy because I bet no angel in Heaven wants to see their loved ones cry and be upset.  

SuperMomKrissy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:33 PM

:( I'm sorry all of that happened to you.  My ex didn't pass away but my daughter, who is 7, has been asking about him a lot lately.  It's so hard when you know your daughter wants a dad or wants her daddy back. :(  It's definitely normal to still be grieving, especially with a sitaution like yours.  Hugs!  I don't know you, but I am here for you if you ever want to talk. 

rylansmommy19
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Trying my best :)

Quoting aniters:

I'm so sorry *hugs*

just stay strong for your little one.

rylansmommy19
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:37 PM
thank you so mich. Its so hard. Defentlyh doing it on my own.

Quoting SuperMomKrissy:

:( I'm sorry all of that happened to you.  My ex didn't pass away but my daughter, who is 7, has been asking about him a lot lately.  It's so hard when you know your daughter wants a dad or wants her daddy back. :(  It's definitely normal to still be grieving, especially with a sitaution like yours.  Hugs!  I don't know you, but I am here for you if you ever want to talk. 

deviljrswifey
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM
I'm so sorry you went through that. I almost lost my finance while I was pregnant with our daughter.

Quoting rylansmommy19:

When I got pregnant with Rylan he didn't want to grow up. He was always partying and everything. I used to be pretty wild myself. But I grew up a lot. Well he had really bad depression as well. So everything got him upset. I tried helping him with it but he wouldn't let me. Well when I was 8 month's he got really really high. Which was never good cause his thoughts took over. He called me and was all like come do coke & heroin Rylan will be fine come on, please. I told him no and to go ro bed. He kept begging. I hated listening to him drunk & high. He was so stupid. I got sick of it and I told him call me back when you're sober. He said mel don't do this. Come hold me. I love you. I told him good bys Jacob, call me when your sober. He said mel I love you. And I hung up. I held my tummy and told Rylan don't worry your daddy is stupid some times. I called his mom and she took him ro his dads but he snuck out got more drugs & died of a overdose the next morning ..

Quoting mommy_jessika:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)