Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

i feel awfull @ 28 weeks normal or ill?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:27 AM
  • 6 Replies

i relise that during pregnancy alot of wemon talk about many forms of discomphet. but im not so sure if how i have been feeling is apart of the normal mones and grones. im 28 weeks along and a few days ago my partner rushed me off the the emergency room because i was throwing up and pooping liquid and crying out about stomach cramps. Once i got to the emergency room i was placed under the care of the biggest bitch iv ever met. She was a midwife and all she did was make sure i wasn't having contractions and not in labor. DAH of corce i was not having my baby i was just sick !! >_< !! well after confirming i was not having a baby they sent me home with the advice of useing a heat pack for any pain. i slept for almost 48h and iv been ok after alot of rest but since then i have been feeling like shit. i had dinner an hour or so ago and i feel like i have not eaten in weeks yet i have no appetite for anything. iv been drinking loads of water and peeing every five minuets and yet a feel like im dehydrated. my tummy feels rock hard and it keeps cramping up. iv had plenty of sleep but i feel like i need another nap. 

Bottom line, is this normal?? am i just not used to the strains of pregnancy? or could i be ill. my patner was furious that the hospital did nothing for me that night he thinks i had food poisoning but the nurse gave me some reason about the baby upsetting things. it sounded like a load of shit at the time but what could i do? :/

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TyrsMom
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Well is there another ER you can go to? Sounds like they are stupid. If you do not feel better in the morning and cannot get to another ER go your Dr and or call them.

rayroe2
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:11 AM

I would call and find out out what doctor is on call and ask questions or just call and make a appt to be seen sooner if you don't have a appt coming up.

AMDesigns94
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:33 AM
1 mom liked this

YES this is well not normal but ok! This has happened to me too. Its really no big deal, it feels like a big deal but its really not. I have found many ways to manage all of this! I am now 32 weeks and about a month ago I went through the same kinda spell. The tiredness is only going to get worse, I feel like I sleep all day everyday. I wake up tired lol and as you go on through your pregnancy it just seems like everything you do just wares you out, from eating to getting out of the car to walking to the bathroom. So sorry but that just gets worse, along with the constantly being thristy and feeling dehidrated. Tums really helps. And as far as the tummy pains that just happens. AND they will make it seem like its no big deal... Its like you could be dying and there just so calm and make it seem like its nothing. Just stay calm and relax is all I can say. I hope this is helpful to you and just remember it will be all worth it in the end:)

1__cheese__1
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM

yes i think there stupid to but lol who the hell am i to judge i have no medical experience at all! id decided to give it a few more days, i cant decide if im sick or not so it cant be that bad can it. 

thanx for the advice guys!! 

cemcnair
by Courtney on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Call your regular doctor. It does sound like you might just have a bug though. Hope you feel better!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:56 AM
It sounds like you had a stomach bug to me. I have had that happen. A little 24 hour or so bug then its gone but it takes a little while to feel yourself again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)