Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
Today I am thinking about my friend. I miss him so much today it's almost been a year since he passed away and I miss him so much. He was like my brother, he was there for Ky and I. I miss that, i miss his smile and laugh. He had the greatest laugh. :) I think about him lighting up the room. It's been tough today ky asked about him because she misses him too. she knows uncle Stevie is watching over us and loves us. I really wish I could hug him and tell him I love him one last time. That night was worst night ever. I have lost two friends to drunk drivers, it's not fair. They should be here. Thanks for listening I just need to get out my sadness today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Replies (11-12):
KenneMaw
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM

sorry sweetie.   it is so hard to lose those we love.  it is good that you still talk about him and rememvber him.  that will keep him alive forever in your heart.  maybe on the anniversary of his death, you could do something that makes you feel good = like plant bulbs for spring or a tree or volunteer.   hugs to you.

Lilmommaxo
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:09 PM
I know the feeling. I lost my child.hood best.friend to suicide two years ago :( its horrible. I always think about being able to bring him back. I wish there was a way. I hope you feel better
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN