Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Update: Is My SO Bisexual

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
So I just called him up and asked him if he was curious about men. He said he is definitely NOT bisexual and only did that stuff with my ex because he just wanted to see how he felt about men but he is for sure not into men. But I told him I'd be supportive even if he did like men too. It was a pretty interesting conversation lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
remaining_me
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:12 PM

what did he do with your ex?

Nat_Th3_Cat
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM
I don't know if you saw my other post but they've made out and my ex has grabbed my boyfriends penis through his pants and they just laughed it off
remaining_me
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM

oooooh. no i did not see that. this was when you were together or no? is your ex bi?

Nat_Th3_Cat
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Me and my boyfriend were together when it happened and my ex said he was bi after we broke up three years ago

Quoting remaining_me:

oooooh. no i did not see that. this was when you were together or no? is your ex bi?

mz23
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh sounds bi to me lol.
mommaGof3
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd say its more curious than anything. I have known guys and girls who have "experimented" and that is all it was for them. Curiosity.

Quoting mz23:

Ugh sounds bi to me lol.

kagegirl
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Good for you for being supportive. My DF is bi, and I am very supportive of him. I have even told him if he needs another man anytime to just let me know and hand me the credit card so me and the kids can go shopping!! LOL! He has never had the urge while we have been together, but he loves that I accept him for him. He says that when a woman is Bi, it is more socially acceptable, but if a man is Bi, he is automatically a "Fag". It's ridiculous. It is refreshing to see another woman who knows that all orientations are healthy and natural and you are not sickened by it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)