Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
Im am 21. I am a mommy of two beautiful boys with another on the way. My husband and I are very blessed! We are obviously very different from those are age in the sense of maturity levels. I struggle with this however because it can be so lonely sometimes! Moms are supposed to have other moms in their lives to share playdates and silly children moments and husband frusterations with! But I cannot find moms my age who have the same standards or moral that I do! We almost NEVER go out and drink and leave our kids with people. We are extremely against drugs and yes this includes marijuana use! If you are a parent you just dont need to be doing certain things! We live very simple loving lives. But what can I do to find a mother with the same perspective as me when it comes to parenthood!? and be able to make friends! Am I the only.one who goes thru this??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:24 AM
Replies (11-11):
Blessed_Momma21
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:19 AM
It is very hard to cope with. I always had TONS of friends and was always hanging out with people on the weekends. I never really got.into the crazy drinking stage ive never smoked marijuana and most of the people I hung out with did so when we suddenly became parents (happily ill add) we parted knowing we wanted different lives for our kids. I was fine with being seperated for a while like my oldest just turned three and its been the past year ive been going thru this toss of lonliness emotional rollar coster!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN