Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Pregnant agian.. I need some advice!(:

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:56 PM
  • 16 Replies

I am 16 will be 17 shortly. I already have one baby and I am a good mom. My parents do not take care of my daughter or help me and my boyfriend out. We live on our own and are doing great. I am pregnant again and so excited. Im scared to tell my parents. Any advice?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krunchykorn
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Your not even 17... I was 16 with my first and that hard. I don't have any advice sorry but good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Tell your bf to get a second job. Don't wait to tell your parents if there is no reason for them to be mad. Hope all works out for you. Good luck!

deviljrswifey
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Isn't that a little young for two? No judgement just of course babies are very expensive.
Lovely2Mommy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Well, you'r parents may be disappointed. I was 15 when i got pregnant and gave birth at 16. I got pregnant again at 18. My bf and I were living on our own and my parents were a lil disappointed. My mom more than my dad. I couldn't tell them myself so my bf called to tell them.
Lovely2Mommy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:42 PM
If you're doing it on your own then it won't be as bad i guess. Of course it'll be hard though
chikka2
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM

It is young and I realize that but I see it as a blessing. I had a hard time telling them the first time and this time it seems even harder.! Thanks for encouragement though(:

Lovely2Mommy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:20 AM
It'll all work out. At least you know you're willing to deal with it instead of adopting it out, or killing it (COMPLETELY against abortions, sorry) You're not taking the easy way out. It's very mature.
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Dang girl. Another 1 already? lol I have no advice on how to tell your parents about a second 1. I am 17 with an 8 month old daughter. I had her at 16 (she WAS planned) then got on birth control 6 weeks after my csection! I dont want another 1 for at least a year and a half to 2 years if i want another 1 at all. I am glad that you are one of the people that take care of their child rather than adopting it out or aborting it though. Congratulations! If you ever need someone to talk to or just want to talk, im here =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gardensparrow
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Wow, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate right now and it's totally understandable if you're feeling overwhelmed and scared. And, I just wanted to hop on here and say I'll be praying for you, and that you'll know the right way to talk to your parents about your pregnancy. I know that's not an easy step to take. Also, since it seems like you and your boyfriend could use all the support you can get right now, have you ever thought of getting in touch with a Pregnancy Resource Center in your area? You can usually locate one online (optionline.org) or through the yellowpages. Maybe a support group of young moms might also be helpful. A local church or a group like MOPS might be able to help you connect with something like this. Well, I hope things go better than you expect with your parents. ((Hugs))!

LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Well, youre 16 with one kid. Living on your own and playing house. If youre not dependant on ma and pa, then why be scared to tell them? Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)