Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Any info???

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM
  • 8 Replies

tuesday the 4th my husband and i went to see a specailist for a super ultrasound. We found out that our son has no letf hand and posiblly half of his other hand, we also did the down syndrome test as well. We are praying that he doesnt have down syndrome, but have any of you other moms out there been through this? its very hard for me and my husband right now while we wait for the test results. please let me know if any of you have gone through this or know  anyone who has. Thank you :)

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AdoptingMommy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a great friend who adopted a little boy with only 3 fingers, backwsrds foot (amputated) deaf and a few other things he is the sweetest child! I have a picture of him. He is now five, learning to sign, has a prostetic leg & happy as can be :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdoptingMommy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

this is Daniel <3 getting his face painted at my dd's bday :) he is amazing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
codytimkahlie
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Aww, hes adorable :)

AdoptingMommy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:50 PM
He is:) And if you see his arm he cant bend it, but he doesnt let anything get him down

Quoting codytimkahlie:

Aww, hes adorable :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by Emily on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Oh wow, I'm so sorry.  No, we didn't go through this, but we also didn't have testing either, nor would we.

eds6619
by Emily on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:54 PM

What a sweet little boy.

Alyssa1992
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:01 PM

You need to read the book Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic. He also has another book out but I forgot the name. You can go to his website http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/ my son (still in utero) has limbs that are measuring less than 2%. There is hope and I promise you will feel so much better after hearing Nick's story!!

codytimkahlie
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM

How do you go about posting something else?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)