Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Sooo i was thinking

Posted by   + Show Post
I had my first child at 16. She is 8 months old and i am 17. I am married. I was thinking if i do have another child, 21 would be a good age for me. Is 5 years apart from my daughter and the next child a good age range? My husband and i still havent decided if we want another 1 yet, but im just thinking about the IF i do..lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:07 AM
Replies (21-29):
eds6619
by Emily on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

She'll be great help and will probably get along better than if they were close in age.

Alyssa1992
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:11 PM

me and my sis are 3 years apart.. im older.. sometimes we get along, sometimes we dont.. mainly we dont since im pregnant.. im moody grom pregnancy and shes a teen. I just turned 20 and she is 17

Paige.M
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Me and my younger sister are 2 years apart and have never gotten along lol, we have an older sister who is five years older than I ( 7 years older than the youngest) and they got along very well leaving me out. There really is no telling how any siblings will end up. The 'only child' always wanted siblings and siblings have always wanted to be the only child, it's a human trait, we are never happy with at least one thing we have.  Hi, my name is Paige and I'm 19, the love of my life is 5 months and my Hubby is always working :( I miss the days where we had all day everyday with eachother (but I didn't realize how precious that time was) However the 'being broke all the time' method does suck. There is no happy meduim.. :/ Unless we win the lottery lol. srry to post all my jazz on here but yeah..

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Its not problem lol Its nice to meet you though, Paige =)

Quoting Paige.M:

Me and my younger sister are 2 years apart and have never gotten along lol, we have an older sister who is five years older than I ( 7 years older than the youngest) and they got along very well leaving me out. There really is no telling how any siblings will end up. The 'only child' always wanted siblings and siblings have always wanted to be the only child, it's a human trait, we are never happy with at least one thing we have.  Hi, my name is Paige and I'm 19, the love of my life is 5 months and my Hubby is always working :( I miss the days where we had all day everyday with eachother (but I didn't realize how precious that time was) However the 'being broke all the time' method does suck. There is no happy meduim.. :/ Unless we win the lottery lol. srry to post all my jazz on here but yeah..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JTriches
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM

get your education first

AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Why are you even thinking about having another kid? You should have other priorities on your mind right now.

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM
What i choose to do with my life is none of your concern, thanks ;)

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Why are you even thinking about having another kid? You should have other priorities on your mind right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM
I was already planning on college before having another 1. I am going to be going to college next year

Quoting JTriches:

get your education first

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Lol okay

Quoting Nicki1995:

What i choose to do with my life is none of your concern, thanks ;)

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)