Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

This young mommy needs some help ASAP!! :(

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM
  • 10 Replies

I just had my son 10 weeks ago i have not had my peroid yet!.. i think im pregnant again so soon. i have hot flashes majior majior mood swings cramping neasea bloating my breasts are tender, just the thought of having another baby right now scares me! i did only breast feed for 3 or 4 weeks. please help me! i need someone to talk to! :(

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
remaining_me
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Its not uncommon to still be without a period then. If you have reason to believe you're pregnant take a test. You are still hormonal after pregnancy so your symptoms could be the result of that. Ty not to worry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM

oh dear

ittyprincess604
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:56 PM

To me, doesnt really sounds like youre pregnant. Sonds like you just got done being pregnant. It can make your body do wierd stuff adjusting. If you are that worried, take a test or see a dr.

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Take a pregnancy test. I had my period at 4 weeks after my csection, but was unable to breastfeed. Breastfeeding could have postponed your cycle if im not mistaken. Seriously though, pregnancy test! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saintmarley
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Its normal.. I didnt have my period until LO was 4 1/2 months old. I'm EB though but I know a lot of women that dont have their period yet. I got those cramps a lot before I actually got my period. And the mood swings you just had a baby so your body is wacko right now trying to get back to normal. I just tested myself every month to make sure. I'm sure everything is fine hun.
jennabenna1003
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:24 AM

take a test. it does just sound like normal post pregnancy stuff though. I got extremely bad hot flashes for awhile and my doc said your body is changing a lot to get back to normal after having a baby so just give yourself time to adjust but def take a test

Jacylove
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Breast feeding doesn't give u periods, so I've heard
cemcnair
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Sounds like your body adjusting, but I'd take a test to verify then get birth control.
I did not have a period until my son was 20 months, but we were (still are) breastfeeding.
cemcnair
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM
It can delay them for sure!

Quoting Jacylove:

Breast feeding doesn't give u periods, so I've heard
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Are you not using protection?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN