Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

21 raising a toddler!

Posted by   + Show Post
I got pregnant at 19 and my baby is now 13 months old! she is getting big fast! I love being a mom and I took care of her and my hubby while he had cancer on my own, I supported us by working part time but i stayed home alot to care for him. I may be young but it doesnt make us unable to be grown up. someone add me! I need mommy friends!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:31 AM
Replies (11-19):
lonelyMom02
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Thank you, yeah that's what I am feeling everyday and everytime, I hope this won't take too long cuz I hate it. ;(
remaining_me
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Im sorry to hear that, but I am glad to hear you still have your hubby.

Quoting Whitmcg91:

he is okay he lost his leg and lung unfortunately but he is strong. ill add you
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Welcome! :)
whitneymf
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:19 AM
I'm 19 and pregnant with my first I will be raising alone, feel free to add me(:
babid14
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:16 AM
Im soon to be 21 on the 20th :). I have a 21 month old daughter and a 3 month old son.im a single mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noahmommie2012
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:31 AM
to me u did gorw up. u became a mom and its not easy. im about to be 22 in 7 days and have a 10 month old and dont see my hubby unless i stay up really late or get up really early in the morning and not go back to bed.
fotoladysince9
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:24 AM

25 years ago I was in your shoes. You may not want to be my friend because I'm much older than you are. However, I have somethng in common with you. I had my son when I was 19 years old. God knows I wish I had a group like Cafemom, I wouldn't have felt so alone. My most irritating memory about being 19, is that people treated me as if, I was just stupid because I was young. I may not have knew a lot about the world at that time, but I had to learn as anyone else. 

Today my son is 25 years old and I'm finally getting a chance to focus on 

my life and things that bring me joy. if I had good friends when I was younger, I may have been further along in my goals. Sometimes you need encouragement. if you don't think I'm too old...LOL I'd love to be your friend. Heck you can encouragement me when I'm down. 

DueAug2013
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:27 AM

I was 19 when I had my daughter. Shes now 4, So i understand what your going through I did it alone! Im now pregnant with #2! Feel free to add me!

Whitmcg91
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:58 PM
I was very depressed until about 6 months pp and then it strted getting better, ask your doctor about meds that can help if you feel like hurting yourself or baby though k hun.

Quoting lonelyMom02:

Thank you, yeah that's what I am feeling everyday and everytime, I hope this won't take too long cuz I hate it. ;(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)