Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

please help!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM
  • 13 Replies
I just had my first baby, and I think I am having a baby blues, I always cry and cry everytime , I am getting depress. I don't have any friends :-( I know I'm old and no friends, I'm so lonely!:-(
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heather4511
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to the doctor, or even just call and tell them your symptoms and they can call in a prescription for anti depressants. They really do help..and if you have hectic surroundings..try to minimize drama as much as possible. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
How old is baby? Do you have any help? Have you had any thoughts of suicide or hurting your baby?

It's very normal to feel sad. Your hormones drop so suddenly after birth it can give you major mood swings. You're not alone, most mothers experience some baby blues. If you feel you need help get it ASAP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamylinda
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM

you no what sometimes you have people around you that they say I'm your friend but when you really need someone and all that people that you have around you turn back and walk away and they forget what they say that happen to me and I was feeling the something but don't worry look at your baby and look at your self and say "I'm strong and i don't need nobody I just need may self" say that every day every morning and you'r going to feel proud of your self because we are strong and we don't need nobody.

landen1229
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM

My son is 3 and I still do that sometimes. Just because I need someone to talk too and I don't have any "true" friends to talk too. Everyone keeps telling me to talk to my husband but it isn't the same then hanging out with friends and talking. The main thing that gets me thru the day is that I have my son and to me that is the most important thing in my life.

lonelyMom02
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM
My son is 9 days old,I don't have any thoughts to hurt my baby or my self , my boyfriend is trying to stop me from crying,it work though sometimes.
eds6619
by Emily on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Oh dear....don't let this go on.  See your doctor and get some help.  You are not alone so don't suffer alone.

Kjnstk012
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Maybe You Two Should Go On A Date. Talking To Him Might Help Take Your Mind Off Of Things

GremlinMom
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:39 PM
First: What kind of things are making you cry hun?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stacilee1991
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Take a min for yourself, just because you have a kid doesnt mean you cant do anything. get a family member to take the baby and get out of the house, go get you hair done, go shopping do something for yourself, if you cant get a babysitter when you lay the baby down take a bath give yourself a little sit down relaxed time, you need to take time for yourself.

chelseasills
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Dont even worry about it. i have it too. and i went a month without saying anything to anyone, finally i talked to my husband and now im on anti-deppressents and am seeing a therapist. i know how hard it is to ask for help, but ask for it. the thing you dont want to do is let it get any worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)