Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Poll

Question: do you have tattoos?

Options:

yes, love em!

ya, just one and not getting more.

no, but i want one

no i hate them

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 52

View Results

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
maria1613
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I have both my wrists done. They say my birth name. Nancy Carolina Espinal Martinez
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maria1613
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM

aniters
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:44 PM
I'm waiting for DS to wean so I can get his name tattooed :)
MissJordy
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I was 16.. But that was only 4 years ago lol. Yup I sure have, but I haven't really ever listened to them?

Quoting Maks1mommy:

I got mine when I was really young. Ever heard of a band called "the used"?

Quoting MissJordy:

I have Love in the same place :) And Life on the other wrist. Love the rose!

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Favorite.

MissJordy
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Thats fantastic! :D When is the baby due? Do you all know the sex or is that staying a surprise? :)

Quoting blondie.mom:

I am a Gestational carrier, not a traditional surrogate, so it is a donors egg. I won't be genetically tied to the baby at all. I will give birth here in the states and they will fly to be here (hopefully in time) for the birth. 

I have wanted to do this since I got pregnant with my 1st, but I knew I wanted to wait until I was done having kids. So, here I am :)

Quoting MissJordy:

Wow thats so amazing! If you don't mind me asking is it your egg or theirs? Do you give birth in the states or England? Wow I think thats just so awesome! :D If I wasn't able to have kids on my own it was be amazing knowing someone from another country was willing to help! :)

Quoting blondie.mom:

Yes I am :) thank you

I was matched with my IP's (intended parents) through an agency. They actually live in London, and I'm in the states.

Quoting MissJordy:

You're a surrogate? Wow thats awesome! For someone you know personally?

Quoting blondie.mom:

I have 5, posted 3. I'm getting another after this surrogacy pregnancy :)

Maks1mommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM
I got mine four years ago when I was 16 lol!
I got it for the lead singer of that band.

Quoting MissJordy:

I was 16.. But that was only 4 years ago lol. Yup I sure have, but I haven't really ever listened to them?

Quoting Maks1mommy:

I got mine when I was really young. Ever heard of a band called "the used"?

Quoting MissJordy:

I have Love in the same place :) And Life on the other wrist. Love the rose!

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Favorite.

Rhyinns.Mommy
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:58 PM

i have 5 but only have pics of 3

blondie.mom
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Nope I don't know the sex or the due date yet, I just had my transfer 2 weeks ago Thursday.

Quoting MissJordy:

Thats fantastic! :D When is the baby due? Do you all know the sex or is that staying a surprise? :)

Quoting blondie.mom:

I am a Gestational carrier, not a traditional surrogate, so it is a donors egg. I won't be genetically tied to the baby at all. I will give birth here in the states and they will fly to be here (hopefully in time) for the birth. 

I have wanted to do this since I got pregnant with my 1st, but I knew I wanted to wait until I was done having kids. So, here I am :)

Quoting MissJordy:

Wow thats so amazing! If you don't mind me asking is it your egg or theirs? Do you give birth in the states or England? Wow I think thats just so awesome! :D If I wasn't able to have kids on my own it was be amazing knowing someone from another country was willing to help! :)

Quoting blondie.mom:

I was matched with my IP's (intended parents) through an agency. They actually live in London, and I'm in the states.

Quoting MissJordy:

Quoting blondie.mom:

remaining_me
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Can I pm you about it. Ive had an interest since my first as well and would love to know more

Quoting blondie.mom:

Quoting MissJordy:

Quoting blondie.mom:

Quoting MissJordy:

Quoting blondie.mom:

BuggadosMom
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:01 AM
I have 8. Inducing a sleeve ( not completely done yet, had to stop due to getting pregnant) my sister does some of mine along with her ex husband.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)