Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I'm a lost mom!!!

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hello my name's Rachel Young. I live in michigan with my fiance and two children. They're names are Jennifer (4), and Milo Jr. (7 months). My fiance's name is Milo and him and I have been together for almost two years. He has stuck with me through a lot of ugly things and I love that about him. He's the strong one in the relationship, but I'm the one who makes a lot of the decisions. Maybe that's my control freak type personality that poppin' up. Anywho, I got pregnant with my daughter Jenny when I was 16 and it just so happens that I'm one of the lucky souls that's proof that it only take ONE time to get pregnant. She is well past worth it though. She's my little genius. She can't count up to probably 30 now, she knows all of her colors, shapes, and she can tell you what most of the letter are. I'm so proud of her. Then there's my little Milo and he's a wild child. He's 7 months old and finds it hilarious to be thrown in the air. About gives me a heart attack and his dad finds it hilarious lol. We don't have much money. Right now we're living off of child support for my daughter. My fiance isn't having any luck finding a job right now. I'm in college. I'm attending Kaplan University. I'm studying to get my bachelors degree in health administration. Wish me luck on that!! Well I think that's the basics. Don't be shy to ask questions.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cemcnair
by Courtney on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Welcome! You don't sound lost-just struggling along like the rest of us! Hugs! I hope your Daf is able to find a job soon, I know it's stressful to be worried about money.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by Emily on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:02 PM

hello

JoaquinsMommie
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:01 PM

You Just Struggling Thats All, Just Write A List Of Goals Or Things You Need To Get Done (Thats What I Do And It's Help Alot) And I Wish You Luck On Getting Your Bachelor's.........Just Hang In Their Trust Me Things Will Get Better! 

jack90
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:32 AM

thats greatkeep up the good work with school im still trying to finish high school but im a senior now so yay lol i have 2 children aswell  2 boys my 2 year old his name is skyler and my 6 month old his name is tyler good luck with job searching were haveing that problem to :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)