Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

So I need help.

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:22 PM
  • 3 Replies

I think it is time to have a talk with my daughter about her private areas. I noticed a couple of times she has looked in her pull up. Not sure if she is just looking to see if she is wetting herself (we are potty training) or if she is looking because she is starting to notice everything on her body. So how do I get a 3 year old to understand about these things or should I??

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Vipergirl22
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:28 PM

BUMP

Henrysmomma0915
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
We are very open with our son (2years). He never opens his diaper to look but when he's naked sometimes he looks and touches his private area. We tell him it isn't really appropriate to play with it but that boys have penises and girls have vaginas and they are our PRIVATE parts for only us. No one else. It's becoming easier for him to understand now that he is beginning to potty train.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:36 AM
We talk to our 2 year old about it. We don't tell him not to (I don't want him growing up with sexual issues) we tell him boys have penises and girls have vaginas and that playing with his penis is to be done in private and not in from of everyone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)