Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

comments from strangers

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

Everyday I get comments at work from strangers (I work at a colledge in the community eed building) about me being pregnant. Maybe it'smy head, but I feel like they stare at me, they're judgeing me. I feel like I'm back in highschool. I'm 20, my son will be 3 Febuary 3rd and I'm due March 22. I didn't think these comments and stares would bother me so much. They haven't really been negative, but they haven't say congrats or smiled either.

Pregnancy Ticker

Mommy to ds 2/3/10 & having another boy!

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bebe1993
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on the baby. I'll be 20 on January 9th and my due date is March 21st. There's always going to be people who are rude and who stare. I don't know what your belly looks like, but people can't even tell im pregnant so i don't ever get congratulated. When people say that im too young to be having a kid, i just look at them and say, "Im proud to be a young mom. At least i'll have the energy to keep up with my child."
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Delise153
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel when I have my little one I will just be turning 20. People are starting to stare at me too... It drives me nuts! Do people do that with EVERY pregnant woman or have they just never seen someone with a belly before??

1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! Don't let other people get to you. They don't know you or your situation. *hugs* :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)