Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Nag Nag, Complain Complain, Ughh Can't Take It Anymore!

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

Complain Complain Complain Thats All I Ever Hear Out Of Her Mouth And To Be Honest It's Fckkin Irritating I Prefer If You Want To Complain All The Time Say It In Your Head Not Out Loud, First Off Let Me Start By Saying My Grandmother Losted Her Home For Selling Drugs/Holding Drugs For Other Ppl So One Thing Lead To The Next The Police Ran Through The House & My Grandmother Got Locked Up After All That She Had To Stay w. Her Cousins (I Don't Claim That Side Of The Family Because They Are Triflin) Her Cousin Name Is Sandra & She Has 6 Or 7 Kids And They Live In The Projects, 2 Years Ago CPS Was Called On Her Cousin Sandra Because One Of Her Daughters Said That Her Brothers Touched Her Sexually So The Kids Got Tooken From Her Intill She Got Her House Together And The Ppl Who Name Wasn't On The List Had To Leave Or The Kids Will Be Taken For Good, So Automatically She Had To Come Stay w. Us (It's HELL) My Grandmother Is My Mothers Mother Just To Let You Know Before I Began. She Moved In 2009 And Ever Since I Been Having Headaches Non Stop She Smokes Cigarettes All Day (She Can Smoke 1 1/2 Pack A Day, Once She Had 8 Packs Of Cigarettes And Smoked Every Last One In 1 Week) It's Ridicolous My Son Who Was Diagnosed w. Bronchitis In 2011 I Think It Was Because She Kept Smoking In The House Even Though My Mother Said Can't Smoke In The House But She Do Anyways, I Asked Her Nicely Not To Smoke In Front Of My Son But She Does Anyways So He Can't Even Play Out In The Livingroom Because She Wants To Smoke All Day Anyways, She Want To Clean Everything Which It's Not A Problem But After She Does She Complains Mind You Nobody Asks Her To Do Nothing In The House Especially Cleaning Wise Because We Clean Regardless, Then When Somebody Goes TO Use The Bathroom She Complains About That It's Either I Can Never Use The Bathroom Up In This Bitch, Or I Was About To Take A Shower Even When Nobody Is In Their She Waits Till Somebody Goes In The Bathroom Then Complain. Shes In The Kitchen 24/7 Can't Nobody Get In Their And When We Do She Say Tell Me When You Finish So I Can Clean Up But It's Already Clean, Or She'll Say Damn I Can't Do Shit In Here Man, Or Who In The Kitchen, What Are You About To DO (Which I Never Respond To Because I Don't Have To Explain Myself) Everytime Somebody Knocks On The Door She Catch A Attitude, Or If You Spill Water On Floor She'll Say I Just Scrubed In Here, She Sleeps On The Couch (Mind You Its LEATHER) So By Her Sleeping On It Every Day (Oh & We Have Two Couches) She Sleeps On Both Both Couches Are Torn It's Messed Up Our Living Room Don't Even Look Like A Living Room No More!

It's Nerve Recking I Can't Take Anymore The Nagging, The Complaining, The Smoking, The Cleaning Everything, These Are The Other Thing She Says: I Can't Wait To Get Out Of This Motha Fckkin House, What Are Ya Going To Do When I Leave (My Response Is LIVE Watchu Think We Going Do), I Am Miserable (She Says That Everyday).

OMG I Be Wanting TO Smack Her Like You Better Be Gratefull You Have Somewhere To Lay Your Head, My Mother Could Of Been Petty & Said No You Can't Stay w. Us Then Not Only That She Live In The House w. Young Ppl The Ages Are From 2-33yrs Old So Of Course It Will Be Different Here.

CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THIS OR HAVE YOU LIVED w. SOMEBODY THAT DOES THESE THINGS?

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
remaining_me
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Wow. She sounds like a headache. I've lived with my in laws and they were a pain. My FIL was anal about his junk. He could have junk piled to the sky and if you add one thing to the mix he'd make it seem like your one item is why the house was a wreck, lol. That is one of many examples of the aggrivation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Oh wow..I wouldnt be able to handle that, girl! Can you say nursing home?! Lol Good luck with all that and i hope everything goes your way soon

rayroe2
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:51 AM

I would save up to get my own place or kick her out.

JoaquinsMommie
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Quoting remaining_me: She Does The Same Thing She Had All This Junk On The Table That We Eat On But My Mother Made Her Take It Off, But She Found A Way To Put The Pile Beside The Couch My Mother Told Her To Put It In The Closet She Still Haven't Did It Yet, Mind You Our Furniture Is Black She Going Order Her Self A Chair And It's Brown It Messed Up Our  Whole Living Room Then Not Only That she Don't Sit In It Or Use At All

Wow. She sounds like a headache. I've lived with my in laws and they were a pain. My FIL was anal about his junk. He could have junk piled to the sky and if you add one thing to the mix he'd make it seem like your one item is why the house was a wreck, lol. That is one of many examples of the aggrivation.

cemcnair
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Crazy girl!!! I could not handle that at all, especially the smoking. Can you talk to your mom about it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
danijean
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Honestly trying to read your post gave me a headache.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN