Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I'm 18, almost 18 weeks along, and looking for some friends!

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM
  • 65 Replies
5 moms liked this

Hi everyone! I just signed up with cafemom today, and I was hoping to find some friends. I guess you could say I've always been "a partier", and it seems that now that I can't go out and do all of that all the time, my "real" friends have almost disapeared. I was just wondering if anyone else felt this way and if anyone was interested in making a new friend, I could defnitely use one! :D

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:04 PM
I know how you feel, I had my daughter younger though. You can always message me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondie.mom
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:07 PM
I was the same way when I was younger, then when I got pregnant at 17 I lost a lot of my friends. Looking back now I'm glad it worked out that way (although it sucked and was lonely at the time), but I'm glad I don't have to deal with that crap in my life now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ellseee94
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:08 PM

how old were you when you had your daughter?

ellseee94
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

It's nice to know that someone else understands.. how did you deal with it? I feel so lonely all the time, either that or bored!

Quoting blondie.mom:

I was the same way when I was younger, then when I got pregnant at 17 I lost a lot of my friends. Looking back now I'm glad it worked out that way (although it sucked and was lonely at the time), but I'm glad I don't have to deal with that crap in my life now.

alyssa1
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

It happens. I am 27 and have two kids.I had my daughter when i was 20.My daughter is 7 and my son is 2.u can add me if u wanna.

erinmomofone
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Ready for this 14.

Quoting ellseee94:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myusernamedied
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I was the SAME way. lol.
It's so weird stopping everything, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make for the baby.
I'm 17, I'll be 18 next month.
I'm almost 13 weeks.
Do you know th gender yet or do you have to wait until 20 weeks?

Oh and Congradulations.(:

ellseee94

wow! That must have been really hard. How old is your daughter now?

Quoting erinmomofone:

Ready for this 14.

Quoting ellseee94:

blondie.mom
I worked a LOT during my pregnancy, 40+ hours a week. Besides working I got things ready for my son, took a birthing class, and saw a lot more of my family. It sucked and hurt my feelings that my friends were so quick to turn their backs on me, but I had a child to worry about so I kept my back straight and my head up.

Quoting ellseee94:

It's nice to know that someone else understands.. how did you deal with it? I feel so lonely all the time, either that or bored!

Quoting blondie.mom:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kimmy_93
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

i had my 1st child at 18 n now im 19 n pregnant with my 2nd i also was a huge partier n all my so called real friends left stopped texting and eerything. u can add me cuz i am still in the same psition. just keep ur head up and as long as ur happy wit ur life n ur lil one then thts all thts matter (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)