Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Advice?? Anyone??

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
My baby's "sperm-doner" won't take his nose out of my business. He told me he was done with me and wanted nothing to do with the baby. I flipped out for a month or so... Throwing up, crying nonstop, stressing out to the point I couldn't eat. I then taught myself to let it go... to let him go. I then met my new boyfriend who is willing to take the responsibility. I am so grateful for him. But my baby's "sperm-doner" found out I was with him and tried to come to his house telling him I'm trouble and all dis BS. But it backfired (thank-god). After he failed at trying to break me n my boyfriend up he decided to get a new girlfriend. It truly doesn't bother me but I just want him to get out of my life! He had two chances to make it right but the third he does not deserve. And won't get. My new boyfriend wanted to fight him yesterday but he didn't:). I really hope me and my boyfriend last a long time.
If my baby's sperm doner tries anything what is the best thing for me to do??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
clowery
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM
If he is harassing and is danger to the baby I can get a restraining order on him or harassment charges filed
lil.mama2013
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM
I was thinking about it but I want to do more research about it.

Quoting clowery:

If he is harassing and is danger to the baby I can get a restraining order on him or harassment charges filed

erinmomofone
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Well if you and the baby are in danger restraining order is the best thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Restraining order

clowery
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:07 PM
What ever u deside and of he does it again or acts out make sure it's not infront of the baby. Good luck.
lil.mama2013
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Thank u. And he will not be infront of the baby.
remaining_me
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Dammit my comment deleted. Try to get full custody before trying to get a restraining order. He sounds looney and he could just lie and say he's coming around to see his son. If he's on the birth certificate he has a legal right to do that. If you have visitations at least then you can complain if he comes near you when there isn't a scheduled visit.
lil.mama2013
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:46 PM
No my baby is not born. He doesn't want to be there but he want to make my life hell
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)