Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

after having my son i have all this extra weight.

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM
  • 10 Replies
I don't feel pretty just fat and ugly. I want to kno how u all were able to tone Ur body back to the way it was b4
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sasfk00
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Baby steps.. literally! I started walking with my baby (pushing the stroller can give you some extra workout) then eventually started running as time allowed  its definitely not back to where it was and it may never be I have had two children though. Body image is hard after having kids but you carried a baby for 9 mo its not an easy task,give your self a break :)

KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Well with my most recent (he's 15 months) I breastfed(still am) and cut portion sizes and I've lost 70 pounds but I have about 30-40 to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Welcome & congrats!  After my youngest was born, I followed Weight Watchers.  It worked really well.

ericaaf
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:48 PM

i never got back my pre-baby body  =( i had a c-section (6 yrs. ago) and even with losing weight and toning i still have a pooch that will not go away.

eds6619
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I don't know. I still have a lovely pooch leftover. :)

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Initially I lost all the weight just by breastfeeding. I really wasn't trying. Right now I've toned up a lot doing Insanity workouts
boobear2012
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:31 AM
I was unable to breastfeed, and I had a c section. He was a big baby when he was born.
Nicki1995
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Same here!!! Except my daughter was small. How long ago did you have your son? Feel free to message me if you would like by the way lol

Quoting boobear2012:

I was unable to breastfeed, and I had a c section. He was a big baby when he was born.

boobear2012
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:33 PM
A year in January. I am new to this so I have no clue how to message people.

Quoting Nicki1995:

Same here!!! Except my daughter was small. How long ago did you have your son? Feel free to message me if you would like by the way lol

Quoting boobear2012:

Nicki1995
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Lol i can add and message you. And your son is only 2 months older than my daughter then =) There are some things that i did that have helped, but i havent gotten my belly how i want it yet. I will just message you about it

Quoting boobear2012:

A year in January. I am new to this so I have no clue how to message people.

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting boobear2012:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)