Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Home sick

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:53 PM
  • 2 Replies
In may we moved away from basicly all of my family not too far away just an hour and a half drive but I still getting home sick. When I was pregnant with
My dd I had my family there to help with things around the house and such. When dd was born I had at least some help to watch her when I absolute needed some rest and some peace and quiet. Now my daughter is almost 1 and I am pregnAnt again I just really want my family back. Today is a really bad day. I am completely exahsted a d not feeling very well at all and it's want to rest but I need totals care of my dd too. If I were home I would have someone to help with her so I could just rest a little bit. But up here I don't have anyone but the sitter and my df. Df is at work and I don't want to call the sitter just cause I feel yucky. I really do wish I had them around still just to help a little bit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
babygirl0617
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM
If u need to talk u can talk to me
lexismom90
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Thanks. Just have to figure that out on mobile. Lol. It's just hard cause I was sick today but didn't want to call the sitter for help. At least in my old town my mom or my sister would have come over to help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)