Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

16 with a 2year old daughter and 11 weeks pregnant with another. Advice?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:55 PM
  • 232 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi, I am 16 years old. I have a 2 year old ( soon to be 3 in march 2013) and I am 11 weeks pregnant with another child as of today. I'm being told by some to abort the child and go on to college and live my life. I am not the selfish type to do such a thing but I'm being pressured into it. Advice please???! And yes, I have graduated highschool. Father is still in the picture as well. And I have held a full time (40hour) a week job for 13 months now. Please no rude comments .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chelsey191
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Advice is get some bc and better education on sex ed. Those babies deserve the best life at 16 can you really give them that?
erinmomofone
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:07 PM
8 moms liked this
If you have nothing nice to say you don't say it at all! Ugh people drive me crazy.

I was a mom at 14 and I only have one but I couldnt do abortion. Adoption might be ok. However I think if you can do it then do it. Anyway I am here if you need me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stressedmama24
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:11 PM
6 moms liked this
Okay u are in the young moms group as well so obviously u had kids at a young age too so take your own damb advice u hatefule bitch!

Quoting Chelsey191:

Advice is get some bc and better education on sex ed. Those babies deserve the best life at 16 can you really give them that?

stressedmama24
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM
@erinmomofone.....you and i think alike!
noahmommie2012
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM
if u set ur mind to it u can do it. it be hard but hell having a baby for the first time was hard. since u got through it u cna take this on.
iwanabemomie
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
If you can do it keep it.most 16yr I know I dont hold a hs diploma.goodluck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReynaYesenia
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
wow.. Anyways.. Im not a mom yet.. :) hopefully soon to be.. But if you need to talk.. Im here :)
Kazmira222
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:21 PM
I'd honestly consider abortion only because that kinda stuff doesn't bother me. Main reason I chose to stick with my pregnancy is because I have full family support and am out of high school (I'm 19) AND I believed my ex and I would have figured things out. :/ but this just my opinion. On the other hand just keep doing what your doing. Next time get on a BC. I plan I'm getting right back on it after I have my lil one. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miranda_
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:23 PM

How are you sixteen and you graduated already? I started school a year early and I still wasn't able to graduate until 17.

erinmomofone
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:26 PM
If her birthday is late and she graduated a year earlier. Like I was 17 graduated right before my 18th birthday on my normal graduation date so it's possible.

Quoting miranda_:

How are you sixteen and you graduated already? I started school a year early and I still wasn't able to graduate until 17.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)