Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Tired of these questions

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

Well, Hi everyone today was crazy and random b/c out of nowhere my roommates friends were asking me questions like who's the father,who's the father and I was like wdf this is random and I ased them why does it matter your not the one pregnant then one girl brought up b/c if your not when ou have the bby your child is gnna come out a bastard so I just looked then I slapped her I told her I'm not finna get married just b/c I'm pregnant I can take care of my child without a man in my life so she walked away and then they asked aother question what color is he and is your family around and why did you get pregnant OMG they were askig me this allday and they still are I tell them to leave me alone and get our my face Idk what to I mean is it that interesting that I' pregnant come on ppl I need help on this..Its pissing me off

by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Ignoring them would probably be your best bet. I dont really know why there were so interested in who your baby's father was or what color they were..? Dont let them get you mad enough that you get physical with someone because it isnt a big deal. Just brush them off and go on about your business.

Creek_Momma
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Honestly. I would just say "It's none of your business, I'm not going to discuss this with you, leave me be." Then mostly likely leave the house or lock myself in my room and completely ignore any question regarding my baby/baby's father. COMPLETELY ignore them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kjnstk012
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I Went Through The S A M E Thing When I Was Pregnant. I Let Em Have It. Expressed How I Felt & They Didnt Ask Again. Whoever Is Asking You Over & Over Is Pure Ignorant & They Think They're Better Than You Because They're Not Pregnant. Being Pregnant Is NOT A Bad Thing. Those People Were Beat With Rude Sticks. Their Mothers & Fathers Failed At Raising Them With Manners. Try Not To Let It Bother You. Being Pregnant Is Enough. Put All Your Focus In Your Baby : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)