Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to rant and Vent

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
It's only been a few hours but I need to vent to someone about everything I am feeling this second. I want to feel safe again and sleep but I can't nothing helps at all even though I know the police, and neighbors are looking out for my daughter and I, I still don't feel safe. I can't really move till this summer because my daughter is use to this house and I can't up root her again it's been a lot the last 6 months and one more thing will cause more issues. I am safe but don't feel that way know what i mean? I run through my head what will I do if this happens, which really causes me to go crazy. I won't go to a counselor right now because I had a very terrible experience with one when I was younger so I can't trust. I know I should but I haven't been able to.
Then I look at myself and see only the bad things that's all I have been told for years that I am bad and I believe them.

I also am just mad at myself for everything right now I am mad I didn't leave, mad that I was young when i had ky. The only person I have is my daughter and I love her so much. My family don't love her and it's hard on me because I want my family but I know that kyleigh is my family and will be there for ever. Been tough this morning. Thanks for listening to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BossLadiesInc.
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM

The first thing you should do is pray because sometimes we try to handle problems on our own and does not seem to work like that all the time. Never let a person get you to the point that you are scared and can't trust and never let what anyone said about you determine who God has called you to be. I'm not a preacher or anything but I am alsoa single parent of 2 and I have been here but I have to find my way back to my faith and believe and God because he tells us he will never put ore on us then we can bare and he will never leave us or forsake us...Your doing the right thing take care of you and your daughter first and the secon thing you must to is prove the people that have fed you negative things that you can do it because you have daughter that is going to look up to you and going to need you for the rest of your life. People sometimes let other determine their future but you hold the power of your futrure in your hand so you do what you have to do to take care of you and yours!!!!

marihla
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I am sorry. Affirmations help me always. "I am safe, my life is beautiful, my daughter is beautiful and she needs me and only me."

erinmomofone
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM
I do but God has let me down so many times why will he he help me now? He has put everything on me and to be honest more then I can/could handle. I am having a tough time finding faith in him again.

Quoting BossLadiesInc.:

The first thing you should do is pray because sometimes we try to handle problems on our own and does not seem to work like that all the time. Never let a person get you to the point that you are scared and can't trust and never let what anyone said about you determine who God has called you to be. I'm not a preacher or anything but I am alsoa single parent of 2 and I have been here but I have to find my way back to my faith and believe and God because he tells us he will never put ore on us then we can bare and he will never leave us or forsake us...Your doing the right thing take care of you and your daughter first and the secon thing you must to is prove the people that have fed you negative things that you can do it because you have daughter that is going to look up to you and going to need you for the rest of your life. People sometimes let other determine their future but you hold the power of your futrure in your hand so you do what you have to do to take care of you and yours!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Hugs sweetie. I know it's been rough especially lately. I hope things start to move in a positive direction for you guys!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you hopefully after the new year it will be better.

Quoting cemcnair:

Hugs sweetie. I know it's been rough especially lately. I hope things start to move in a positive direction for you guys!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)