Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How far along were you..

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:36 PM
  • 27 Replies

When you could start feeling the baby move? And how far along were you when you found out the sex?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krystenfaithhh
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM

i was about 14-16 weeks when i felt my son moving, and i was 17 weeks when i found out. they had my due date off, so they thought i would be 20 weeks when they did the ultrasound. i ended up having to have two.

Maks1mommy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:41 PM
I was 18 weeks when I found out I was having a girl and 20 when I could feel her move.

I was 15 weeks when I found out I am having a boy and about 21 weeks when I started feeling him move.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kels1023
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:42 PM

what did it feel like when you started to feel him move? Like, did you know right away that that's what it was?

Quoting krystenfaithhh:

i was about 14-16 weeks when i felt my son moving, and i was 17 weeks when i found out. they had my due date off, so they thought i would be 20 weeks when they did the ultrasound. i ended up having to have two.

saral2790
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM
17 weeks for the sex 20 when I felt a movement
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krystenfaithhh
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM

it was kind of like butterflies, or a twitching feeling in my belly. or like when you drive over a hill, and your stomach drops. i didn't know at first, but one night it just kept happening over and over, so i figured it was him. by the time i was about 20 weeks, i could see him moving in my belly. :3

Quoting kels1023:

what did it feel like when you started to feel him move? Like, did you know right away that that's what it was?

Quoting krystenfaithhh:

Nicki1995

I was 10 weeks when i felt the little flutters and 13 weeks when i started feeling kicking and stuff. 20 weeks when i found out she was a girl.

Firenygirl180

With my first I felt movement at 15 weeks and we knew gender at 16 weeks.  With my 2nd I felt baby moving at 13 weeks and found our gender at 23.5 weeks.

kels1023
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I think I might be able to feel him moving. The last few nights when I'm laying in bed I've been feeling something, not really sure how to describe it but i'm wondering if it's him/her. It's been happening a lot over the last few days.  

Quoting krystenfaithhh:

it was kind of like butterflies, or a twitching feeling in my belly. or like when you drive over a hill, and your stomach drops. i didn't know at first, but one night it just kept happening over and over, so i figured it was him. by the time i was about 20 weeks, i could see him moving in my belly. :3

Quoting kels1023:

Quoting krystenfaithhh:

krystenfaithhh
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:57 PM

you're more likely to feel the baby when you're laying down. that's when i always did. they usually sleep when you're awake and moving around, but they wake up when you're resting. how far along are you?

Quoting kels1023:

I think I might be able to feel him moving. The last few nights when I'm laying in bed I've been feeling something, not really sure how to describe it but i'm wondering if it's him/her. It's been happening a lot over the last few days.  

Quoting krystenfaithhh:

Quoting kels1023:

Quoting krystenfaithhh:

kels1023
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I never feel anything during the day, but when I'm laying in bed I feel it a lot.  I'm 16 weeks! Another doctors appointment on the 31st. I'm hoping I'll get lucky and find out the sex when I go in. 

Quoting krystenfaithhh:

you're more likely to feel the baby when you're laying down. that's when i always did. they usually sleep when you're awake and moving around, but they wake up when you're resting. how far along are you?

Quoting kels1023:

Quoting krystenfaithhh:

Quoting kels1023:

Quoting krystenfaithhh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)