Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need mommy friends..

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:21 PM
  • 181 Replies
11 moms liked this

my name is brandy and i am 19 and 30wks pregnant with my first baby. ever since i became pregnant i basically lost all my friends. and i really dont have too many people to talk to or who understand. i really need mommy friends.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blackcat1515
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:00 PM

hey I am Kristen and I am 22 weeks preg with my third child. And I am 23 and I had my first child when I was 18.

Crystal2985
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:30 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi. I'm Crystal and I'm 27. I was 19 when I had my daughter, and just had my son in August. Its hard to lose touch with friends. I did too when I was pregnant with my daughter. But over the years you make new friends, or you find your old ones again. Do you have family support? I was lucky to have my mom and grandparents while my daughter was growing up, since it didn't work out with her father. Now, I'm blessed to say, I have an amazing fiance and he's a wonderful father to BOTH my children :)

AshtonsMommy143
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:51 AM

I am 19 too. I just had my son on Sept 20th :) I dont have many friends either and def no friends with kids haha. Feel free to talk to me anytime!

shilohsmommy215
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Hi I'm Kristen and I am 17 and 37 weeks pregnant. I'm here if you ever need to talk(:

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Welcome to the group Brandi!

dbcmommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Hi I'm brook I am was pregnant at 18 had my lo at 19. I just turned 20 and and my lo is 8 months old. I know what it feels like my husband work morning till 8 night 6 days a week and only have one friend cuz she also has a little one. I would be glad to be a person you talk too. :) I need a friend also.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mikala_N_Poppy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Hey I am Mikala I am 19 years old and 21 weeks pregnant I know how you feel its the same here I just feel so lost and alone and all I have is my fiance and my mom most of my family bailed too. It is really hard with everything going on and I am scared and need friends and everyone just walked out it kinda sucks but we will make it because some people come and go and if they didn't stay when we needed it not the best friends we needed to begin with. anyways I am here anytime(:

mommieofdos
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Hey, My name is Cynthia 20 and a mommy of 2. I lost all my friends after I had my kids. It's kinda hard but o well  the world goes on. :)

LyndollyCarlos
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Hey. Im. Lyndoll. 18 u have. A son. That us a year old and I'm 26 weeks pregnant wiqh a little. Girl
remaining_me
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Feel free to add me. :) I was a first time mom at 19 as well. Im 25 now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)