Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't handle this..

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

I thought that everything would be great, and in a way it is, but I'm 19 weeks pregnant and working two jobs that I have to bus to. I'm on my feet all the time, I don't get to spend time with my boyfriend. We're probably going to get evicted because our rent is 3 weeks late. My boyfriend has a job, which could pay awesomely, but he's got three other kids that he's paying child support on. What should I do? I'm going crazy, I'm broke, about to be homeless? SERIOUSLY? This is NOT how shit was supposed to go down!

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DoodleDeeDoo
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I really need some sort of advice... or ways to get help in MN. Or something? I'm 19 years old! My life is just too much for me right now. I wanna hide in my closet and lock everyone out.. pretend like none of this is happening, but I cant do that. I have to be level headed.. and Idk how much longer I can.

loren_0710
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I am not sure what your expenses are...but to have all this financial burden with 3 incomes (technically) then perhaps you need to look at your budget and see if you can cut out anything. 

I have had my fair share of financial burdens. But I have worked through them. I was 17 when I got pregnant, my boyfriend (now husband) and I were only making $15/hr combine we had rent, car payments, insurance, ultities, groceries and once our daughter came paid $400/month for daycare....As time went one we had other hurdles, even when making more money. 

Things don't always happen the way you want them to, and I know it sucks. You have to remain positive and thing of ways to solve your problems. Being pregnant, you can't exactly give up and this stress is not good for the baby. 

Chillisarah
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Is there a pregnancy center nearby that can help out?  I know sometimes they have referrals for help among other things.

rocky_mtn_mama
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Have you considered checking on housing assistance?

cemcnair
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Check into assistance. Surely you qualify for some help!
Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Well not getting a boyfriend with so much baggage would of helped but you just have to deal now:-)

Look into assistance. Have you talked to the apartment manager about a payment plan? Do you have family you can live with if you need to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)