Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I dont wana have my baby...

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:23 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am 18 and 35 weeks, this is my first baby and I HATE thinking about how I have to have her soon. She wont be there with me 24/7, kicking me and feeling her love all the time. I just dont wana have her lol and I dont know what to do. Am I the only one thats ever felt this way? lol 

by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ciaodarlings
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:24 PM
5 moms liked this
Probably not the ONLY one, but I can't wait until my son is here. I wanna hug and kiss him so badly. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I was SO ready to have my daughter and when i did, i missed being pregnant lol I still sometimes miss the kicks and stuff! lol

remaining_me
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Probably not, but I certainly was not like that. My use of the word is an exaggeration, but I hated every last pregnancy of mine. Couldn't wait to just hold my kiddos and have my body be mine again.
Maevelyn
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:40 PM

No you're not the only one. It's a good kind of not wanting to have it. I felt the same way with all 3 of my babies. It actually gets harder every time. Good for you for appreciating you pregnancy! 

WithHope
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:43 PM
I felt like that a bit with my third, knowing he was my last. Know the love & bond you'll feel when they arrive though is so much greater!
BroCosMom
by Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:46 PM
I felt like that with my second and third cause I was terrified of adding another kid to the craziness lol but it turned out fine and we get adjusted and the hang of things :-)
mz23
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Towards the end of my pregnancy I wanted get to hurry up and come lol. She,is 6mos and still here with me 24/7 and is always kicking me lol. I don't want her to grow up too fast though!
Vipergirl22
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Probably not but I was ready at the end of my pregnancy to get my daughter out.  At least when you do have her you will be able to hold her, that was the best part for me.

Jacylove
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:49 PM
No I wanted her so badly, when she came I kinda missed being pregnant
rfhsure
by Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I'm 20 and I'm 31 weeks with my first and I am so ready for him to get out. I was in a car accident a few weeks back (everything turned out okay, we both made it out without complication) but it was a reminder of how fragile he is right now and how I feel like I'm at constant risk of putting him in danger somehow. I'm sure that feeling will continue his whole life to a certain degree, but I just want him out so I know he's safe and I can hold him and kiss him and all the comforting feelings that come with it. I like the kicks, but they'll be a fond memory as opposed to something I'll miss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN