Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I dont wana have my baby...

Posted by   + Show Post

I am 18 and 35 weeks, this is my first baby and I HATE thinking about how I have to have her soon. She wont be there with me 24/7, kicking me and feeling her love all the time. I just dont wana have her lol and I dont know what to do. Am I the only one thats ever felt this way? lol 

by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
dbcmommy
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 5:42 PM
I wasn't like that I was so ready for my LO to come but afterwards i did miss being pregnant the little kicks and hiccups. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrouseMommi
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:02 PM

I felt that way with my first one! The day after I had him I woke up and grabbed my stomche, and a nurse said nope he's not in there anymore! I was so sad! But I was more happy about having him in my arms rather than in my belly! :)

AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Dec. 23, 2012 at 12:11 AM

You aren't the only one. Do you think you might be depressed?

LilliesValley
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Everything will be really real then. It can be fun to be pregnant but having a baby to kiss and hug is much more fun to me. My pregnancy sucked to, but I hear if it's enjoyable then it's more fun. By the end you'll be ready for your baby!

krystlzd3
by Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 7:21 AM
I was that way with my 1st. He was born at 38 weeks 2 days. On his own, no induction. With my 2nd, I wasn't in a hurry to get him out, but I wasn't sad the pregnancy was over. He came on his due date. My 3rd however, I was done with that pregnancy by about 36 weeks. He came at 40w 1d.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
astrong5
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I never wanted my son to leave either lol I was always telling the doctors keep away with that inducing stuff hes staying in here as long as he wants! Unfortunately he had to come out due to low fluid so then I realised its probably best that he's on the outside with me.

sweetthing1988
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 10:53 AM

why don't u wanna be a mom? My lil girl made my life better when i had her i was not sad any more

deviljrswifey
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:15 PM
No, i couldnt wait to have my little girl, i cried during my c-section because i was excited.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AMDesigns94
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Im pretty posatve im not depressed I just hate thinking about it, it makes me a little sad but I know I will be more than happy once shes here. 

AMDesigns94
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Its not that I dont want to be a mom, Im already a mommy. I just dont want her to leave me lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)